Distinguished Bibliophile
Nadine
0 Kudos

Re: Mistborn: Moving Ahead: The Hero of Ages

[ Edited ]
Moving Ahead: The Hero of Ages

Wow! It is hard to believe that this is only the 4th day that this thread has been up and we have posted 80 messages already! We are not finished discussing The Well of Ascension yet -- at least I'm not! But I thought we had better start planning ahead to the next book.

We probably all all anxious to move on to The Hero of Ages and pull together all our "theories" and will be ready to start that project this weekend. I have a proposal, though, that might make the next book discussions more fun. We all know that Brandon tends to build up his story and then in the last 100 pages or so starts throwing surprises at us. Since I haven't read this book yet, I don't know exactly where that starts. But let us arbitrarily say at Part Five "Trust" (at chapter 59). We read up to that part, stop and discuss the first part of the book for about five days. Then we take a breather for a few of days and read the last 140 pages of the book and then discuss the ending and the book as a whole. I think that approach will make for a more lively discussion (since we theoretically won't know the "surprises" or the ending).

How do you all feel about that approach? -- or maybe you can't wait to find out who the "hero" is! :smileywink:

Since this book just came out in an inexpensive paperback edition, I'm sure there are a lot of people (in the some 300 silent observers that have been following our discussions) who haven't read the last book either. Think about reading along and joining us in the discussions. Your thought will be fresh from a recent reading as well.

If you haven't read it yet but plan to, you might want to order it soon so you can at least follow along.

The Hero of Ages (Mistborn Series #3)  .

I forgot to mention. I will be putting the discussion thread up for this book on May 31. In my hardcover edition our stopping point is at page 409.
Message Edited by Nadine on 05-14-2009 12:50 PM
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

Nadine wrote:

Wow! It is hard to believe that this is only the 4th day that this thread has been up and we have posted 80 messages already! We are not finished discussing The Well of Ascension yet -- at least I'm not! But I thought we had better start planning ahead to the next book.

We probably all all anxious to move on to The Hero of Ages and pull together all our "theories" and will be ready to start that project this weekend. I have a proposal, though, that might make the next book discussions more fun. We all know that Brandon tends to build up his story and then in the last 100 pages or so starts throwing surprises at us. Since I haven't read this book yet, I don't know exactly where that starts. But let us arbitrarily say at Part Five "Trust" (at chapter 59). We read up to that part, stop and discuss the first part of the book for about five days. Then we take a breather for a few of days and read the last 140 pages of the book and then discuss the ending and the book as a whole. I think that approach will make for a more lively discussion (since we theoretically won't know the "surprises" or the ending).

How do you all feel about that approach? -- or maybe you can't wait to find out who the "hero" is! :smileywink:

I'm game Nadine that sounds fun! When are you going to start reading the Hero of Ages so I can start it to?

"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

Re: Mistborn #2: The Well of Ascension: Mists

Nadine wrote:
Mists

I'm having a great time going through these Annotations. It is almost as good as having the author right there with us. In fact, I'm almost tempted to make up questions to go with the answers to give them more of a "give and take" flavor.  :smileywink:

The Mists (and Mist Person(s) ) are still a mystery to me. They do behave very strangely and almost seem to have a mind of their own. I think they deserve their own discussion sub-thread.

-------------------------------------

From Brandon's Annotations:

Chapter 13

My goal with Vin, here, is to take the mists from her. Kelsier gave them to her in book one, and now it's time to take them away.

They are the haven of the Mistborn. But, if you watch as the story progresses, you will see that I slowly take them away and leave her without.

Chapt 15

This is, perhaps, the most overtly foreshadowing chapter in this book. I'm trying to tie quite a large number of threads together in this series, and it was a challenge to keep them all in the air at the same time.

The events in this chapter, then, will wrap back around to things that happen near the end of this book and in the next book. Mostly, I'm showing the real danger of the mists--that there IS indeed a reason to fear them. Either way, remember one thing from this chapter. Some people were killed (and there's a connection between the two people you've heard described specifically as dying from the mists) some people got away, and some people had seizures, but then were all right later

---------------------------------
Darn, now I'm going to have to go back and reread Chapter 15! I didn't note who was dying and who wasn't. Does anyone remember?

I wonder what this power could be then are they taking over these people, crazy? what is going on? I will definitely have to go back and read Ch 15!

"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

Melhay wrote:

Just another quick thought on the Mists.

It almost seems like it sucks something from the bodies?  Is it taking something from the bodies it is leaving dead?  Moisture, body metals???

Yes, it does seem like they are sucking the life out of them, I wonder? Great idea, Mel!
Inspired Scribe
carmen22

Re: Mistborn #2: The Well of Ascension

[ Edited ]

Nadine wrote:

Melhay wrote:

***SPOILER***

I was really wondering where Sanderson was going with Cett and Allrianne.  I kept trying to figure what they were here for, particually Allrianne.  I couldn't tell if she was on Luthadels or Cetts side. 

Well, I guess Breeze is stuck with her for a while.  She really does love him, huh?  Is Breeze that distracted that he does not realize Allrianne was pulling on his emotions?

I had she was a little fisty thing, but I wasn't sure if it was for good or bad for Elend.  All in all I think she was a good thing, and still very stubborn and fisty.  She could be a good addition for the team and a good strong female figure.  (More femine than Vin with the dresses and makeup, but it may rub off a little on Vin in a good way.)

Mel, I was really wondering about Allrianne myself. Brandon hasn't said anything, that I have found, in his Annotations about her being anything specific. What I was wondering was whether she is a secret Mistborn on par with Vin and not the frivioulous female she appears to be. I kept wondering if she was going to make a surprise revelation of this toward the end of TWoA but nothing happened. Maybe she will appear again in THoA. I can'timagine Brandon throwing away a potentially surprising and interesting character on simply a romance with Breeze. Brandon could also use some more "strong" females.

I agree, we could use another strong female. Though, she didn't really have a big enough part for me to really have feelings for or get to know.

Mel, it never really says whether or not he feels her on his emotions but I'm thinking he didn't, he was to head over heals and didn't pay to much attention. But I could be wrong, I think though that if he was paying attention he would have realized he's really good at what he does!

Hey, I have a question what will happen to Breeze now at the end he was kind of in shock, wasn't he? I wonder, what will happen with these two characters?

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-14-2009 04:06 PM
Inspired Scribe
carmen22

Melhay wrote:

***SPOILERS***

When Sazed and the crew decided to send Vin and Elend and Spook away part of me know Vin would go since she wanted to go to Terris anyway.  But I really thought she would see it as the friend issue.  When Kelsier got mad at her in the first book when he saved the friends in the barred wagons and then died, he told her she had a lot to learn about friendship when she tried to stop him. 

I really thought she would think back on this and not leave. 

Which ended up being part of the reason she came back.

I do understand why they did it but it was still strange to accept that her friends were sending her away.

Vin was just so wrapped up in the Well that she was a little blind wasn't she. I thought she was going to stay to. However, Sanderson made it to where the Battle actually did some damage before there all powerful Mistborn Vin came into play. Then he put her on a petal stool and she came flying in like superman and saved the day, but she did it awesomely!

Sazed was my favorite to follow during the war, he was not trained for battle and a little scared at first but he stuck it out and helped the men around him do the same. Sazed is one of my favorite characters and I really wanted Tindwyl to be for him. What will happen to Sazed now is also a big question for me. He was left depressed, alone and with no faith. He lost the only woman he had ever loved who loved him back even though he didn't consider himself a man. Tindwyl is one I would have liked to see as the other strong woman in this book but I felt as soon as Sazed and her said good bye it would be the last we had seen of her. I was really sad to see her go.

Nadine
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

carmen22 wrote:

Nadine wrote:

I'm game Nadine that sounds fun! When are you going to start reading the Hero of Ages so I can start it to?

I had planned to start some time this weekend (I'm a slow reader). I still want to make some more posts before I currupt my mind with the final book.

Message Edited by Nadine on 05-14-2009 05:51 PM
Nadine

carmen22 wrote:

---------------------

The Kandra-- I loved  Oreseur/Tensoon and Vins relationship, it started out rough but then transformed into something more deep. I loved the idea of Sanderson turning him into a dog, I found him to be a more likeable character this way. 

------------------

Brandon's Annotations

NOTE: SPOILERS

================

Chapt 47

OreSeur

Several pieces had to come together to make this chapter work. Beyond the obvious Vin/Zane motivations, we had to understand OreSeur--or, actually, TenSoon--enough that his betrayal makes sense.

This is the great plotting device I stole from Mistborn Prime. The kandra are from that book, and the spy who turns out to be the hero's own kandra made for a wonderful plotting device. I had to do it again, lest the chance for that wonderful twist be lost.

The reason this works so well for me as a plot sequence is because I can see TenSoon's heart. He and Vin start off rough, and he has no problem planning to betray her. Yet as they grow to be friends, TenSoon grows tormented for the betrayal he was continually forced to perpetuate. It makes for very strong plotting and character on his part, and gives us a surprising bang of a twist here at a climactic scene. It also sets up wonderfully for him as a viewpoint character in Book Three.

****SPOILER*****

Of course, some of you may have seen that he was the traitor. That's unfortunate, but expected. Readers are just too darn smart sometimes. If you didn't get it, then don't worry--you were just caught up in the story. There are an awful lot of clues, though. Any time Vin asks "OreSeur" about something from the past, he hedges, then guesses, and is hesitant. She notes a lot during the beginning of the book that he's acting oddly, not like himself, but attributes it to him being in the dog's body. 

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-10-2009 11:20 PM

Inspired Scribe
carmen22

Re: Mistborn #2: The Well of Ascension: Zane

[ Edited ]

Nadine wrote:

I really liked Zane and I thought both Vin and Zane had a lot in common beyond being two super Mistborns. I think they both missed a loveless childhood, rejected by their parents. I consider Zane an important topic, expecially as a replacement  of Kelsier and also as a combination of Kelsier and Elend.  I also wondered is he was really dead and might show up in the next book.

Toward the end, I really felt sorry for him because in the end he really did love his father and was actually looking to Vin to save him. He also had protected Vin. I'm sure he could have killed her several times. But he was a very conflicted person and was being pulled many ways by his love of his father and loyalty to him, his love of Vin, his jealousy of Elend, the demands of his "god", and his own loneliness. He was a very complex character and I too wonder if Brandon is going to use him more in the next book. He may even do something noble.

Let me go through and collect some of Brandon's comments about him.

Zane, to me, was a really mysterious character he was one I couldn't fully figure out until the end. I was hoping he would join there gang and kind of thinking he might. He was the brains and muscle of Straffs Army and a little insane. I found myself really intrigued by him and his relationship with Vin, there play fights, there talks and his ability to help her when she was in need. I couldn't believe he set that whole scheme up for Vin, for her to look like a monster in the eyes of Elend and for her to feel like she had to retaliate and kill all of Cetts men. Though, the only reason he did this was to have Vin realize what she was made for and maybe for her to be with him, which, shows you the passion he felt for her and just how much he felt he needed her.  He was a smart, manipulative and sometimes an evil character but he also had a soft side that made you like him and feel pity for him. I kind of or did want Vin to leave with him because of the pity I felt for him. I felt so sorry for him when she turned him down like every one before. When she did, that was it for him, the spirit he had left that was holding him together that made him want to save and help Vin was gone and we were left with a sad and lonely vengeful Zane. But that pity we all had for him has left us with wanting him to return...

Wow, Nadine! I was reading through your post with Sandersons Anno. about Zane and man it does look as though he will be returning! I hope so, I want to see what becomes of him, he was an interesting character that you never really know what's going to happen when he's around. Man, I can't wait to get started on THOA!!!

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-14-2009 09:40 PM
Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Nadine wrote:

Melhay wrote:

Just another quick thought on the Mists.

It almost seems like it sucks something from the bodies?  Is it taking something from the bodies it is leaving dead?  Moisture, body metals???

Wow Mel! You certainly come up with some interesting ideas! Maybe you should write a book yourself! It never occurred to me that it might "feed on people, but it is a good possibility.

Thanks Nadine.

I have thought of trying my hand at writing and have started a few thoughts.  Then I start over analyzing everything and just get jumbled up.  I keep trying to go back and just keep getting caught up in these wonderful books we are reading and of course the good old everyday job that helps pay the bills....  Maybe someday I'll be able to get there.

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Nadine wrote:

carmen22 wrote:

---------------------

The Kandra-- I loved  Oreseur/Tensoon and Vins relationship, it started out rough but then transformed into something more deep. I loved the idea of Sanderson turning him into a dog, I found him to be a more likeable character this way. 

------------------

Brandon's Annotations

NOTE: SPOILERS

================

Chapt 47

OreSeur

Several pieces had to come together to make this chapter work. Beyond the obvious Vin/Zane motivations, we had to understand OreSeur--or, actually, TenSoon--enough that his betrayal makes sense.

This is the great plotting device I stole from Mistborn Prime. The kandra are from that book, and the spy who turns out to be the hero's own kandra made for a wonderful plotting device. I had to do it again, lest the chance for that wonderful twist be lost.

The reason this works so well for me as a plot sequence is because I can see TenSoon's heart. He and Vin start off rough, and he has no problem planning to betray her. Yet as they grow to be friends, TenSoon grows tormented for the betrayal he was continually forced to perpetuate. It makes for very strong plotting and character on his part, and gives us a surprising bang of a twist here at a climactic scene. It also sets up wonderfully for him as a viewpoint character in Book Three.

****SPOILER*****

Of course, some of you may have seen that he was the traitor. That's unfortunate, but expected. Readers are just too darn smart sometimes. If you didn't get it, then don't worry--you were just caught up in the story. There are an awful lot of clues, though. Any time Vin asks "OreSeur" about something from the past, he hedges, then guesses, and is hesitant. She notes a lot during the beginning of the book that he's acting oddly, not like himself, but attributes it to him being in the dog's body. 

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-10-2009 11:20 PM

Hey, it looks as we may see TenSoon again...In Book Three.  That is great I was hoping so.  Maybe he will come back to Vin, re her contract with OreSuer still is open? 

Well, There must be a loooot more info he can give too.

It appears as everything is going to come together in book three as Sanderson mentions all the time.  All our questions and ideas come to a head here....  Can't wait!

Bibliophile
Melhay

carmen22 wrote:

Melhay wrote:

***SPOILERS***

When Sazed and the crew decided to send Vin and Elend and Spook away part of me know Vin would go since she wanted to go to Terris anyway.  But I really thought she would see it as the friend issue.  When Kelsier got mad at her in the first book when he saved the friends in the barred wagons and then died, he told her she had a lot to learn about friendship when she tried to stop him. 

I really thought she would think back on this and not leave. 

Which ended up being part of the reason she came back.

I do understand why they did it but it was still strange to accept that her friends were sending her away.

Vin was just so wrapped up in the Well that she was a little blind wasn't she. I thought she was going to stay to. However, Sanderson made it to where the Battle actually did some damage before there all powerful Mistborn Vin came into play. Then he put her on a petal stool and she came flying in like superman and saved the day, but she did it awesomely!

Sazed was my favorite to follow during the war, he was not trained for battle and a little scared at first but he stuck it out and helped the men around him do the same. Sazed is one of my favorite characters and I really wanted Tindwyl to be for him. What will happen to Sazed now is also a big question for me. He was left depressed, alone and with no faith. He lost the only woman he had ever loved who loved him back even though he didn't consider himself a man. Tindwyl is one I would have liked to see as the other strong woman in this book but I felt as soon as Sazed and her said good bye it would be the last we had seen of her. I was really sad to see her go.

This one line you have Krista is partly why I feel Sazed would be a great leader for his people, yet he doesn't realize it.  He is stronger than he thinks.

Bibliophile
Melhay

carmen22 wrote:

Nadine wrote:

Melhay wrote:

***SPOILER***

I was really wondering where Sanderson was going with Cett and Allrianne.  I kept trying to figure what they were here for, particually Allrianne.  I couldn't tell if she was on Luthadels or Cetts side. 

Well, I guess Breeze is stuck with her for a while.  She really does love him, huh?  Is Breeze that distracted that he does not realize Allrianne was pulling on his emotions?

I had she was a little fisty thing, but I wasn't sure if it was for good or bad for Elend.  All in all I think she was a good thing, and still very stubborn and fisty.  She could be a good addition for the team and a good strong female figure.  (More femine than Vin with the dresses and makeup, but it may rub off a little on Vin in a good way.)

Mel, I was really wondering about Allrianne myself. Brandon hasn't said anything, that I have found, in his Annotations about her being anything specific. What I was wondering was whether she is a secret Mistborn on par with Vin and not the frivioulous female she appears to be. I kept wondering if she was going to make a surprise revelation of this toward the end of TWoA but nothing happened. Maybe she will appear again in THoA. I can'timagine Brandon throwing away a potentially surprising and interesting character on simply a romance with Breeze. Brandon could also use some more "strong" females.

I agree, we could use another strong female. Though, she didn't really have a big enough part for me to really have feelings for or get to know.

Mel, it never really says whether or not he feels her on his emotions but I'm thinking he didn't, he was to head over heals and didn't pay to much attention. But I could be wrong, I think though that if he was paying attention he would have realized he's really good at what he does!

Hey, I have a question what will happen to Breeze now at the end he was kind of in shock, wasn't he? I wonder, what will happen with these two characters?

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-14-2009 04:06 PM

Yah, Breeze was in great shock in the end of the book.  I was rather worried for him.  He knew he wasn't a fighter and didn't want to do it, but yet he had a small thought that he could do better then he thought.  All in all he just fell apart.  He is an emotion person, due to his allomancy ability.  I hope he will be able to recover, however, I don't know if he will be the same person again. 

I think Allrianne may be a biiiggg help here, since she is a rioter.  I think she can help boost his emotions in the right direction, if she is trained well enough.  And she just might be.  In the book it mentions that she knows when Breeze touches her emotions, and remember he is one of the best in his field, she should not be able to pick up his touch so easily.  And we still don't know if Breeze knows she has been rioting his emotions for her.  That could be a sign of her ability being so good.

Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Nadine wrote:

Since this book just came out in an inexpensive paperback edition, I'm sure there are a lot of people (in the some 300 silent observers that have been following our discussions) who haven't read the last book either. Think about reading along and joining us in the discussions. Your thought will be fresh from a recent reading as well.

If you haven't read it yet but plan to, you might want to order it soon so you can at least follow along.

The Hero of Ages (Mistborn Series #3)  .
I forgot to mention. I will be putting the discussion thread up for this book on May 31. In my hardcover edition our stopping point is at page 409.
Message Edited by Nadine on 05-14-2009 12:50 PM

Nadine, you must have been reading my mind yesterday.  I was wondering if we would be able to break the book down some.  We probably should have done this with book 2, but who would have thought so much information was packed into it... 

This is a great idea!!  I am game!!

Nadine

Re: Mistborn: Looking Ahead: Warbreaker.

Warbreaker Preview

Oh, no! Now something to file away for Warbreaker! I think I'm getting information overload.!I'm just sticking this in here so I won't forget it or lose it. I don't know where else to put it right now but it is in reference to Chapter 50 of TWOA.

Though I've only read these first two books of MIstborn, I suspect there is some common theme that makes Mistborn, Elantris, and Warbreaker similar. I think I brought this up earlier (but who remembers where!!!) but in reading the synopsis of these books, I thought there was commonalty in the idea of persons being considered deities. I've put a sub-thread tag on the top of this so we can find it later.

Does anyone know what the "tag" function does or how it works?

=============================

From Brandon's Annotations:

chapt 50

Sazed is beginning to feel troubled by what he's done and what is happening around him, but he's not the type to show it yet--even in his thoughts. However, the fact that he preaches a religion to Clubs (the first time he's done that to anyone in a while) shows that he's stretching, trying to figure out who he is and find his place in this mess. He figures that with the fall of Luthadel, he'll probably end up dead--and so he wants to know who he is before that happens.

Also, the religion Sazed preaches here is one I decided to spin off into its own book, focusing Warbreaker around it. They aren't the same planet, but I wanted to do more about a religion that worships art, and that was one of the initial motivations for Warbreaker's setting.

Nadine
0 Kudos

Mel Wrote:

Hey, it looks as we may see TenSoon again...In Book Three.  That is great I was hoping so.  Maybe he will come back to Vin, re her contract with OreSuer still is open? 

Well, There must be a loooot more info he can give too.

It appears as everything is going to come together in book three as Sanderson mentions all the time.  All our questions and ideas come to a head here....  Can't wait!

=============================

I gather from reading all Brandon's notes that he intended to cover more of what is in book 3 in this book, but he was way over the number of pages allowed for this book. He wanted this as a stand-alone book with only a hook to pull you into the next one of the series. TWOA is the longest book in the series.

But bless his little heart, he is trying to write books in a series that can be read by themselves and he really is concluding his trilogy as a trilogy! That in itself is unique and admirable.

Ken Scholes of Psalms of Isaak intends to do the same thing -- an actual finite series!

Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nadine wrote: Does anyone know what the "tag" function does or how it works?

That is an awesome idea, Nadine! We probably should have been using them all along, really!

So what you do is at the bottom push add tag enter in lets say "warbreaker" then every time you write something about "warbreaker" put a tag at the bottom with that same tag. Then when you push that tag latter on it will find all the posts that have this same tag name. But remember that if you push the space bar it starts a sperate tag so instead of a space use the underscore(or wahtever it's called) Like this "Steel_Inquisitors" and then push the spacebar to start another tag like "Vin" or who ever else is in that same post that you would like to keep track of. I will go through and do a few. We can have one for each seperate person, book, creature or whatever really.Good idea!!

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-15-2009 02:50 PM
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
  I went and added tags to our posts that we have so far. You are more than welcome to add more if you feel I missed any or left any out that you would like to keep track of. However, if you do add any more make sure you write the same name I did, like I wrote "Steel_Inquisitors" so if you want it to go to all the Inquisitor things you will have to enter the same thing. I didn't do the tags for the Mistborn thread though, so if you want you can do that and then every time we click on "Mists", "Vin" or whatever it will take us to all the post on these characters and things.
Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-15-2009 02:40 PM
Nadine
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

carmen22 wrote:
  I went and added tags to our posts that we have so far. You are more than welcome to add more if you feel I missed any or left any out that you would like to keep track of. However, if you do add any more make sure you write the same name I did, like I wrote "Steel_Inquisitors" so if you want it to go to all the Inquisitor things you will have to enter the same thing. I didn't do the tags for the Mistborn thread though, so if you want you can do that and then every time we click on "Mists", "Vin" or whatever it will take us to all the post on these characters and things.

Fantastic Carmen! Now I was able to get a list of tags for this board and I can see the "Tag" thingy, and on those messages that you have tagged it gives the "tag header" but if I post like another "warbreaker" is there a way I can find out at the time if there is a "warbreaker" tag or something appropriate already and just add another post to that category? It seems that would be more efficient instead of me inventing new tags because I didn't know one already existed. Besides I'm always misspelling things and that may generate a LOT of unique tags! :smileywink:

Message Edited by Nadine on 05-15-2009 03:00 PM
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nadine wrote:

carmen22 wrote:

Fantastic Carmen! Now I was able to get a list of tags for this board and I can see the "Tag" thingy, and on those messages that you have tagged it gives the "tag header" but if I post like another "warbreaker" is there a way I can find out at the time if there is a "warbreaker" tag or something appropriate already and just add another post to that category? It seems that would be more efficient instead of me inventing new tags because I didn't know one already existed. Besides I'm always misspelling things and that may generate a LOT of unique tags! :smileywink:

Message Edited by Nadine on 05-15-2009 03:00 PM

I'm not sure but I think you have to just add the tag yourself every time. I have kept it simple though and just put there names but if you do misspell it I don't think it will keep it all the same so I guess just be careful. LOL!!
Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-15-2009 03:18 PM