Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Re: Elantris

carmen22 wrote:

Nadine wrote:

carmen22 wrote:
Sounds good, Nadine, I'll be starting Elantris today then. I like Spook too.

We do seem to be juggling a lot of books at once!

Yes, we are. Right now I'm trying to figure out what books I want to order. We have so many we are talking about then I have personal ones I want, ahhhh! What to do? What to do? If I could only get them all that would make things a lot easier! Maybe I'll do the old Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe :smileyvery-happy:!

Krista

Ya, and then you have those books you ordered to be delivery by mail and wait, and wait, and wait.:smileysad:  Krista I know you know this feeling.  I am waiting on a book currently that I thought I could sneak in this weekend before I moved on.  If it don't come tomorrow I will be starting Elantris then too.  I thought I could sneak a 200 page book in before I went to Elantris, but I may take another plan if it doesn't show up tomorrow...

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

Re: Elantris

[ Edited ]

Melhay wrote:

carmen22 wrote:

Yes, we are. Right now I'm trying to figure out what books I want to order. We have so many we are talking about then I have personal ones I want, ahhhh! What to do? What to do? If I could only get them all that would make things a lot easier! Maybe I'll do the old Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe :smileyvery-happy:!

Krista

Ya, and then you have those books you ordered to be delivery by mail and wait, and wait, and wait.:smileysad:  Krista I know you know this feeling.  I am waiting on a book currently that I thought I could sneak in this weekend before I moved on.  If it don't come tomorrow I will be starting Elantris then too.  I thought I could sneak a 200 page book in before I went to Elantris, but I may take another plan if it doesn't show up tomorrow...

Yes, I know the feeling. Today, actually, I went to order like four books and two of them were pre-order books. Well, when you pre-order and get free delivery you have to wait until all the books are in to get them shipped. I wish I would have read that first, I would have ordered Warbreaker separate but I didn't and now I have to wait until June 9th to get all the books I just ordered, shucks! Oh well, I guess I can get to my TBR pile I already have:smileywink:!

Message Edited by carmen22 on 05-29-2009 11:03 PM
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson