Contributor
tfritz28

Please suggest some books for me -- Erotic/Horror

[ Edited ]

Hello. I don't normally read a lot of books. But recently I purchase a Nook, mainly for some magazine subscriptions. Well I now find myself wanting to read more with it.

In any case, I'm looking for books that would include erotic-fantasy/murder-horror/bondage type content. Some movie references that would be similar to what I'm looking for would be:

8MM

The Cell

Single White Female

Monster ( The Aileen Warnous Story)

Hostel

The Rest Stop

That should give you an idea. Also, I'm a huge fan of free and noticed BN has a large collection of free books for nook. But most of the descriptions are short and don't really tell me what the book is about.

So please tell me what books you'd recommend to me. Thanks.

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Re: Please suggest some books for me -- Erotic/Horror

Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC

[ Edited ]

Contributor
tfritz28

This does sound right up my alley. I just purchased it. Thank you.
Frequent Contributor
WONK

Have you looked at Season of the Witch?  It was a big budget Hollywood film in the 70s and started a SF subgenre.  The story is about a nasty drug addicted and sexually perverted man who in a drug induced rage kills a woman.  He is sentenced to life -- but not his life.  In the future it becomes possible to implant the consciousness of one person's mind into another.  So when a woman becomes brain dead but has a physical body that still functions the man's mind is placed into her body...

Runo singer and curmudgeon
Sirvio's Keep
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio
Keep's Books and Tales
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/content.html
Book reviews
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/reviews.html
Gorden's bookshelf
www.midwestbookreview.com
Taconite Runes
http://TaconiteRunes.com
Pulp Writing
http://forums.delphiforums.com/pulpwriting/messages
Contributor
authorrosewynters

Curvaceous Condemnation  

Feel free to take a look at my book here on Barnes & Noble. It's currently on a $.99 kindle promotion! Real Estate agent Scarlett Hamilton has fled to New Orleans, desperate to learn to live again after the death of her fiance, Niles. One day she is asked to list a historic mansion, but ends up purchasing the home for itself. Little does she know, the house already has an immortal occupant, and a doorway straight to Hell in the backyard. Vincent Chavalerio is an immortal Endurer so tormented by Hell, he had to be placed in stasis in order to live. One night, he awakens to a world completely foreign to the one he used to know, and a strange woman sleeping in his bed. Hell surrounds them as the cursed Endurer and plus-sized woman discover an erotic need that has to be fulfilled. Cursed by the demon he refused to bed hundreds of years before, will he be blinded to the destiny that lies in front of him?
Contributor
tfritz28

[ Edited ]

This book (NightWhere) was great. It contained most all the things I was looking for. Thank you again.

Contributor
tfritz28
0 Kudos

Just purchased Curvaceous Condemnation. Sounds very intruiging to me.

I looked through the various "Season of the Witch" results that I got from a search but couldn't find one that sounded like the one mentioned. Which author should I be looking for? Or a link to it would be even better.

Contributor
tfritz28
0 Kudos

I found it. Anyone looking for this...the author is
Jean Marie Stine
Frequent Contributor
WONK
0 Kudos

Sorry about forgetting the author.  The publisher is REB.  REB has 5 labels.  I think Season is under the Sizzler label but it could be under Page Turner.  REB has a solid niche in the Erotic horror SF market.  It also has a solid base of classic SF and mystery (Deerstalker label).

If you like very good classic mystery and SF comedy REB has another author JD Crayne.

Runo singer and curmudgeon
Sirvio's Keep
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio
Keep's Books and Tales
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/content.html
Book reviews
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/reviews.html
Gorden's bookshelf
www.midwestbookreview.com
Taconite Runes
http://TaconiteRunes.com
Pulp Writing