03-10-2009 09:43 AM
- Get on my running and hiking again (my arthritic knee permitting)
- Cook more meals at home AND eat them at the dinner table...not in front of the TV!
- Keep up with Battlestar Galactica. Love the show, have a hard time watching any show every week
- Pray every day for Peter Forsberg to get healthy and come back to my beloved Colorado Avalanche (Hey! this is the Fanatsy thread, I can dream can't I?!).
- Get a little more active in an animal rescue organization.
Had to go back and find this.
-Running and hiking are not happening at the moment, the weather is not permitting it, neither is my knee really. I am working on strengthening the knee...I'm getting there
-I'm all over Galactica, haven't missed an episode
-In my house I am typically I'm the "miscreant" but I've had to get on my wife for laying junk on the table so we can eat there. It's working though.
-Had to give up on Forsberg making a comeback *sigh* Just wanted to see him shoulder check Kris Draper to the ice whist making some ridiculous backhanded pass to Joe Sakic one more time.
- Family crisis', work, and personal matters are killing me for getting into animal rescue orgs. Not giving up yet. There'll be time.
Just imminent danger, in the middle of it, me
Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze
And the day needs my saving expertise" - Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog