Frequent Contributor
Tm-Moore
0 Kudos

SF/vampire series Children of The Dragon available now.

Hello, I have had these books and ebooks up for some time now, and realize that you may not have heard of them. The Children of The Dragon vampire series is epic science fiction, myth and history, romance, tragedy and triumph; linked together by the common theme of the vampire as hero. Each book is designed to stand alone or as part of the set. Following are titles:

Destiny's Forge

To Taste The Dragon's Blood

Children of The Dragon Illustrated Vampire Quartet

Red Dragon

The Queen's Marksman

A Pirate's Daughter

Nagrasanti

Written In Blood

Ebooks are available now.

Swords of The Dragon's Blood, which is the sequel to Written In Blood, will be published in the latter half of February 2013.

Theresa M. Moore
Author of the Children of The Dragon vampire series and other fiction/nonfiction books http://www.antellus.com/
Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright

Re: SF/vampire series Children of The Dragon available now.

Tm-Moore wrote:

Hello, I have had these books and ebooks up for some time now, and realize that you may not have heard of them. The Children of The Dragon vampire series is epic science fiction, myth and history, romance, tragedy and triumph; linked together by the common theme of the vampire as hero. Each book is designed to stand alone or as part of the set. Following are titles:

Destiny's Forge

To Taste The Dragon's Blood

Children of The Dragon Illustrated Vampire Quartet

Red Dragon

The Queen's Marksman

A Pirate's Daughter

Nagrasanti

Written In Blood

Ebooks are available now.

Swords of The Dragon's Blood, which is the sequel to Written In Blood, will be published in the latter half of February 2013.

^^ This is how to, at least, get me to download a sample.

Other self-marketing authors, please take note.

What worked on me (your mileage may vary):

1) A clear topic line that obviously is promoting a book. No "I'll start a discussion" just so I can promote my book.

2) A to-the-point intro that doesn't gild the lily. No "I'm the greatest unknown author", "this is an absolutely unique take on ..." or other hollow puffery. Just, here it is, you may be interested.

3) A linked list to B&N pages. Can't tell you how annoying I find it to be pointed elsewhere when I'm in a B&N forum.

4) The books are published and the one not yet available is clearly indicated.

Way to go, @Tm-Moore!

I will say, on the downside, that the cover art of Destiny's Forge and the price (currently $4.99) didn't catch me. I rarely gamble that much on an unknown/self-pub author who I don't have some experience with. So, I just downloaded a sample.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're at a good price point. I just sample first at that level to make sure it's my cup of tea.

Best of luck with your endeavors!