TiggerBear wrote:

Bradinator1 wrote:

Since we have:

Tiberius....Boldly Go

Perhaps they will have:

Uhura...Hailing Frequencies Open

Picard...Engage

Brad 

Oh they're definately working on a tie in subtlely for the new movie while milking the old series. I'm hopping for -Tribble Repelant

Actually it's:

Tribble Pet Shampoo.

No silly, I don't want to wash the tribble, I want to keep the tribble off me. (chuckle)

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: Tiberius: The Final Fragrance

PenelopeTX wrote:
Hey T., that name thing is a nice touch too. Correct eye behavior is a basic requirement. No manners, no nothing. No way.

Good manners in men always a plus. But not so stuffy he gets all awkward when you open your own door, and can't drink beer from the can.

paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

Bradinator1 wrote:

Since we have:

Tiberius....Boldly Go

Perhaps they will have:

Uhura...Hailing Frequencies Open

Picard...Engage

Brad 

Brad:

You forgot the upcoming fragrance for the 21st Century woman: Scotty! (She's Breaking Up, Captain...) It's the perfect gift for the newly single gal...   :smileywink:

Paul 

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Distinguished Wordsmith
PenelopeTX
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:
Brad:

You forgot the upcoming fragrance for the 21st Century woman: Scotty! (She's Breaking Up, Captain...) It's the perfect gift for the newly single gal...   :smileywink:

Paul 

Oh no! Too much potential for mischief. Maybe she really just likes the smell but she's with someone. She wears it; he leans in for a kiss..."Hey! What's THAT supposed to mean?!"

Or she's miffed. She's with him but when he walks in she doesn't look up. She's wearing the Scotty. He rushes to gather his socks off the living room carpet and place them in the laundry hamper. Next day she's wearing Happy.
PenelopeTX
Do NOT invoke my inner Mama Bear! (Credited to me)
paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

PenelopeTX wrote:

paulgoatallen wrote:
Brad:

Paul 

Oh no! Too much potential for mischief. Maybe she really just likes the smell but she's with someone. She wears it; he leans in for a kiss..."Hey! What's THAT supposed to mean?!"

Or she's miffed. She's with him but when he walks in she doesn't look up. She's wearing the Scotty. He rushes to gather his socks off the living room carpet and place them in the laundry hamper. Next day she's wearing Happy.

Miss Penelope – you're an evil genius!    :smileyhappy:

Paul 

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Distinguished Correspondent
Bradinator1
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

PenelopeTX wrote:

You know, it could work. If it smells nice, and gives a guy a confident, grounded sort of feeling (like having the home team advantage), women are going to pick up on that without realizing the secret (that he brought part of his favorite show with him into this bar).

He'll feel grounded and confident, smell nice, and yet he won't smell like any of the past 20 guys that came up to talk to her ... What is different about this guy? I can't put my finger on it. Hmm. He smells nice too.

Maybe she'll decide that different is good. Actually, being subtly different (without being too scary or overwhelmingly different) is always an advantage.  Allows her to imagine that you could potentially be the best of what is known, as well as the best of what is unknown.

Oh, wait! I wasn't supposed to tell you! 

(chuckle) Hey guys back when I was looking. 3 things got you a piece of my time. Looking mostly at least the direction of my face while talking to me (extra points for meeting my eyes). Starting with you name and not a line. And smelling nice but not overwhelming.

Smelling subtlely different just might be the advantage.

Nice. Information that would have been more helpful like 18 or 19 years ago. I had rely on trickery to snag my wife (my looks weren't gonna get it done!). I'm still concerned she'll figure out I don't really have a terminal disease. To think I could have looked her in the face and worn Tiberius, and not have to fake a deadly malady?! Geez! Thanks, Ladies.

Brad

"Stand back everyone, nothing here to see
Just imminent danger, in the middle of it, me
Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze
And the day needs my saving expertise" - Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Distinguished Wordsmith
PenelopeTX
0 Kudos

I am full of information ... and ... other things. All you have to do is ask the right questions.
PenelopeTX
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Bradinator1 wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

PenelopeTX wrote:

You know, it could work. If it smells nice, and gives a guy a confident, grounded sort of feeling (like having the home team advantage), women are going to pick up on that without realizing the secret (that he brought part of his favorite show with him into this bar).

He'll feel grounded and confident, smell nice, and yet he won't smell like any of the past 20 guys that came up to talk to her ... What is different about this guy? I can't put my finger on it. Hmm. He smells nice too.

Maybe she'll decide that different is good. Actually, being subtly different (without being too scary or overwhelmingly different) is always an advantage.  Allows her to imagine that you could potentially be the best of what is known, as well as the best of what is unknown.

Oh, wait! I wasn't supposed to tell you! 

(chuckle) Hey guys back when I was looking. 3 things got you a piece of my time. Looking mostly at least the direction of my face while talking to me (extra points for meeting my eyes). Starting with you name and not a line. And smelling nice but not overwhelming.

Smelling subtlely different just might be the advantage.

Nice. Information that would have been more helpful like 18 or 19 years ago. I had rely on trickery to snag my wife (my looks weren't gonna get it done!). I'm still concerned she'll figure out I don't really have a terminal disease. To think I could have looked her in the face and worn Tiberius, and not have to fake a deadly malady?! Geez! Thanks, Ladies.

Brad

(chuckle) somehow after 18 years I think she knows already.

Distinguished Correspondent
Bradinator1
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

Bradinator1 wrote:

Brad

You really think so? Does that mean I can quit putting that foaming hand soap in my mouth and rolling around the floor every so often? I don't mind the vanilla flavored ones but the lavender....yech!

Brad

"Stand back everyone, nothing here to see
Just imminent danger, in the middle of it, me
Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze
And the day needs my saving expertise" - Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Distinguished Wordsmith
PenelopeTX
0 Kudos

Ah, true love! To be accepted and respected with all your various quirks ... the ones you know about ... and the ones you don't.
PenelopeTX
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Bradinator1 wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

Bradinator1 wrote:

Brad

You really think so? Does that mean I can quit putting that foaming hand soap in my mouth and rolling around the floor every so often? I don't mind the vanilla flavored ones but the lavender....yech!

Brad

(has to stop rooling on the floor laughing) oh yes I say so. She loves you without a doubt. One because she's never minded the loss of her good soaps. (chuckle)

Two because she deals with the "afterness" of you eating soap.

Three because she has yet to tell you "to come off it already. I know!"

Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Bradinator1 wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

Bradinator1 wrote:

Brad

Brad

Talk about squeaky clean...(laughing):smileyvery-happy:

Mel

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/