Inspired Scribe
carmen22

Villian??

I was wondering if anyone knows of any fantasy books where the Villian is the narrator wether he/she prevails or not?

"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

Re: Villian??

Well I guess this means there aren't any I just thought it would be a different and interesting read LOL!!
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Distinguished Wordsmith
PenelopeTX

Um ... well, there are those Disney's My Side of the Story picture book series (i.e. Snow White, as told from the perspective of the evil queen). Probably not what you are looking for, but all I could think of... Sorry!

My Side of the Story  

PenelopeTX
Do NOT invoke my inner Mama Bear! (Credited to me)
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Penelope,

Thank you,

That is pretty neat never seen those before, but no not exactly what I was looking for but I still might look into them I do have a little girl.

Thanks, Carmen

Message Edited by carmen22 on 03-22-2009 10:11 PM
Distinguished Correspondent
Bradinator1

There was one where Lord Soth from the Dragonlance series crossed over to where Strahd was ruling and went head to head with him. Hard to tell who the bigger villan was. I believe it was "Knight of the Black Rose". Fought to a draw if I remember right.

Brad

"Stand back everyone, nothing here to see
Just imminent danger, in the middle of it, me
Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze
And the day needs my saving expertise" - Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear

Bradinator1 wrote:

There was one where Lord Soth from the Dragonlance series crossed over to where Strahd was ruling and went head to head with him. Hard to tell who the bigger villan was. I believe it was "Knight of the Black Rose". Fought to a draw if I remember right.

Brad

Yeah I was about to mention all the RAVENLOFT books are from the villian point of view.

"Knight of the Black Rose" one of the better ones.

Distinguished Correspondent
Bradinator1
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

Bradinator1 wrote:

Brad

Yeah I was about to mention all the RAVENLOFT books are from the villian point of view.

"Knight of the Black Rose" one of the better ones.

Ravenloft!! That's it! Thanks, Tig! It's been bothering me since yesterday. I couldn't remember what that stotyline/series was called. Must be my "oldtimers" disease kicking in, lol!

Brad

"Stand back everyone, nothing here to see
Just imminent danger, in the middle of it, me
Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze
And the day needs my saving expertise" - Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog