New User
precious_bear
0 Kudos

Any one interested in Fern Michaels "Sisterhood Series"?

I was wondering if there was any one that has read the sisterhood series?This is my first time here.
Frequent Contributor
Redcatlady
0 Kudos

Re: Any one interested in Fern Michaels "Sisterhood Series"?

I have, and it gets better and better. Read my review of Lethal Justice soon (I'm the one who calls Rosemary Hershey "feral.").

Melissa/Redcatlady

precious_bear wrote:
I was wondering if there was any one that has read the sisterhood series?This is my first time here.

New User
NNR114
0 Kudos

precious_bear wrote:

This is my first post! As a big fan of what I call, "fast-reads", this series is definitely one of my favorites. I'm actually not a huge fan of Fern Michaels other series (the Kentucky series, etc.), but this one has grabbed me and hooked me in. Anyone out there want to guess on who will be the last Sister to go and how everything will come together. SPOILER.....I was totally surprised at how she got rid of the 2 reporters!
New User
reereeSJ
0 Kudos

Interested? Try hooked! I went to the library to pick out a few books, picked up Sweet Revenge, Payback in paperback, that was all it took, went back to the library and found others of the Sisterhood...These ladies are off the hook! Their spirit of justice fit each crime..cannot wait to pick up the rest of the series.
Hello, I am reereeSJ! I have been reading for a long time (try since the age of 4) I have six beautiful grandchildren, the oldest three have my love of reading as I read to them often. I love mysteries, romance, paranormal romances/mysteries, humor and spiritual books.
New User
shaybig31
0 Kudos

YES , I love it !! has any one out there  listened to the audio  versions ? They are great as well . listening to them brings everything to life .
New User
readingsister
0 Kudos

New User
readingsister
0 Kudos

I've read them ALL.  They are absolutely amazing.  I'm waiting for a movie version of anyone of them.  The Sisters are an amazing group of women and I love how she's put such diversity into the pot.  Oh, by the way, I do so love Charles.
New User
lmaggymae
0 Kudos

hi i'm reading the "Sisterhood Series" i'm on Final Justice right now.  I don't know about anyone else but i love this series it is one of the best i have ever read.  And i don't want to see it ever end.

this is my first time here

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Sounds as if this series would make a great discussion.

For those of you who are new to the Sisterhood Series, here are links to the first two.

Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood Series #1)  

Payback (Sisterhood Series #2) 

Stephanie
New User
BOOKLLOVER
0 Kudos

interview with FERN MICHAELS ON WWW.DAVIDSBOOKTALK.COM

HELLO.....fern michaels, will be interviewing her on my site, WWW.DAVIDSBOOKTALK.COM..email me your questions for her, i would love to ask them.. MYSTERIOUSDAVID3@AOL.COM..thanks

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

precious_bear, Yes, I love this series. I love the women in the books. I am reading the most current one Cross Roads.

They are really good.

ReadingPatti

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

precious_bear, I just finished Cross Roads. It is the lastest in the series.

Cross Roads (Sisterhood Series #18) 

Latest in the series. THe Sisterhod is back and back in a big way. I love these ladies. They Rock.

ReadingPatti

Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

precious_bear, I just finished Cross Roads. It is the lastest in the series.

Cross Roads (Sisterhood Series #18) 

Latest in the series. THe Sisterhod is back and back in a big way. I love these ladies. They Rock.

ReadingPatti

Hi Patti - I'm so jealous!! - I love the Sisterhood series - did you get an ARC of Cross Roads? I'm just beginning Game Over which came out last week. I was worried that it was the last in the series - but I guess that since Cross Roads is due in Oct., it will go on for a bit. Happy reading...

Anne

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

1AnneB, No, my library has a copy. I checked it out. It was good. I really like these ladies of the Sisterhood.

I know that you will like it. I also read the on before Cross Roads. It is Deadly Deals.

Enjoy the Sisterhood.

ReadingPatti

New User
Readone
0 Kudos

The Fern Michaels Sisterhood series is excellent. My sister told me about the books and I have been hooked ever since. A perfect way to relax at the end of the day. Each of the characters has her own special talent and strength. I love the no nonsense manner they deal with problems. I hate books, movies, or shows that portray women as pathetic, weak, lacking intelligence  and so on.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Readone wrote:

The Fern Michaels Sisterhood series is excellent. My sister told me about the books and I have been hooked ever since. A perfect way to relax at the end of the day. Each of the characters has her own special talent and strength. I love the no nonsense manner they deal with problems. I hate books, movies, or shows that portray women as pathetic, weak, lacking intelligence  and so on.

Thanks Readone, I know a lot of people who read them.

New User
cruzzmom
0 Kudos

i have read what I though was all the books but am missing something

where they escaped from the court or jail  just before they went into hiding does anyone know which story that was in

I started with like book 9 finind it in my used book store sut before long flight I was taking then had to come back and find the rest  I could not put them down

thanks   linda

New User
GmaJudy
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

#7 FREE FALL is the story of how they became fugitives.  In #8  HIDE & SEEK, the FBI creates a task force to track them down.

Great series!  Glad you're enjoying it.  They're my secret pleasure.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

GmaJudy wrote:

#7 FREE FALL is the story of how they became fugitives.  In #8  HIDE & SEEK, the FBI creates a task force to track them down.

Great series!  Glad you're enjoying it.  They're my secret pleasure.

Hmm, something tells me I need to look into this series :-)

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

dhaupt, I love this series and I see that another one is coming out some this year or next.

These are very gutsy women. I really like them.

ReadingPatti