Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Re: Ask Elinor Lipman

Elinor,

I thought you might be a prolific reader/viewer of news as well as publications like The New Yorker, which I also read.  It is difficult for me to read through the goings-on being so far away.   

But you have quite a list!  I can just keep up with Time and The New Yorker, nevermind trying to read two dailies.  You amaze me!   

Stephanie
Author
ElinorLipman
0 Kudos

Stephanie wrote:

Elinor,

I thought you might be a prolific reader/viewer of news as well as publications like The New Yorker, which I also read.  It is difficult for me to read through the goings-on being so far away.   

But you have quite a list!  I can just keep up with Time and The New Yorker, nevermind trying to read two dailies.  You amaze me!   

"Subscribe" does not always mean "read"... I do try, though. 

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Elinor,

Here it is the 26th, and our time has run short!   Thank you SO much for joining us to discuss your work, especially The Family Man which I loved, and will read again and again. 

I know we're all eagerly awaiting your next novel, and I hope you join us again in the book clubs in the future. 

Thank you again,

Stephanie
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Re:Thank you - Elinor Lipman

I, too, want to thank Elinor! 

Elinor,

Thank you so much for coming back to B&N, and giving me, again, a chance to talk about your book.  And to talk to you, personally, it's always a joy and a pleasure. 

I wish you nothing but the best on this novel, and all future writing....Come back soon!

Your ever-loving fan,

Kathy

Author
ElinorLipman
0 Kudos

Re: Re:Thank you - Elinor Lipman

You are most welcome, and thank YOU.  I'm easily reachable via author@elinorlipman.com, and I promise to answer.