Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
AAAcoustics
0 Kudos

Re: A Third Frankenstein?

It looks to me like these posts were done last November 2008.  That's good, I know I'm not looking at some rediculusly old information.  I've seen a couple of sites (listed on the Wikipedia reference to the third book) that say April 2009 for publication.  Is this correct, will we be able to see this book out next month?  If not, when is it expeced?
New User
A_Frank
0 Kudos

Re: Dean Koontz answers your questions in his new video blog!

I just found this website and I am so jealous of the people who got to ask questions and watch Dean Koontz answer their question.  Can anyone tell me how to get to send my questions to him?  Will there be another video blog?   
Contributor
reinbeauchaser
0 Kudos

Re: Dean Koontz answers your questions in his new video blog!

Dean has his own website.  Here 'tis - http://www.deankoontz.com  Along the top of the page on the far right side, click on Contact.  You will have about 3 choices from which to choose. 
New User
DiamondgirlTB
0 Kudos

Re: Trixie's Books

I understand just what that fan means.  I too have been waiting a long time for another book.  There are just a few times a year when I am able to take time to read one of the great books you write.  I'm a single mother and I go to school full time, so usually the only books I get to read are of the text variety.  Although I love school I sure do miss your books.  I guess I got a little spoiled when you came out with the first two Frankinstein books because I was able to read one during the summer and then the one you always come out with in Nov. during Christmas break.  What can I say, you treat your fans to well. I'm more than ready for another book.  How about a preview?  LOL
New User
cocojo
0 Kudos

so what is the actual date of release for this book? i have pre ordered @ amazon and i have received a delivery date of april 2010. i have visited other sites and have seen release dates ranging from the 16th of april 2009 to april 2011.... please put me out of my misery! also is this going to be the final book or is it going to end in another cliffhanger?
Contributor
reinbeauchaser
0 Kudos

Based on the Email I received the other day, Frankenstein 3 will arrive in bookstores on July 28th of this year.  I'm sure that looks a lot better than 'sometime' in 2010!  :0)