Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
shortpara
0 Kudos

Discussion Guides

Help. I'm new here and looking for discussion guides. Where do I find them?

Mary
Scribe
Kevin
0 Kudos

Re: Discussion Guides

[ Edited ]

shortpara wrote:
Help. I'm new here and looking for discussion guides. Where do I find them?

Mary

Mary, we have printable reading group guides for thousands of books on the site. You can find them on the product page, kind of in the middle of the page, under a green heading that says "More About ".

The example I always use is Bel Canto. If you follow that link, you'll see a link for the Reading Group Guide beneath the headline that says "More About Bel Canto".

Hope this helps.

Message Edited by Kevin on 12-22-2006 10:06 AM

New User
hockeyhuck
0 Kudos

I had the same question, and I understand your answer. But where on the website can I find an index of titles that have a printable discussion guide available? This would save the time of finding a title I like, only to learn there is no guide. Thanks! =)
Inspired Correspondent
Librarian
0 Kudos

A site to check for reading guides with discussion questions is http://www.readinggroupguides.com
Librarian