Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Dark Avengers Assemble review

Dark Avengers, Volume 1 

As I have mentioned in the last few of New Avengers reviews the team had gone underground during the civil war era.  Norman Osborne aka the Green Goblin takes the opportunity to create his own Avenger team.  Publically they appear heroes and are even loved but. in reality it's a plan by Norman Osborne to take over the world after getting the public's support behind him.  Normam Osborne instead of using his Green Goblin costume he creates an Iron Man suit in American theme and calls himself the Iron Patriot.  He also gets evil copies of each member of the Avengers making as the title says Dark Avengers.  He gets a Skrull shapeshifter to take the form of Black suit Spider-Man, Moonstone a criminal she wears an old Ms. Marvel costume and goes by her name.  Moonstone and the real Ms. Marvel look very similar and have similar power so no one would notice.  He gets Ares the God of War of Greek Mythology so he has a God to rival Thor the Norse Thunder God, etc...

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
shadowcat80
0 Kudos

The Nightwing Special

I have Nightwings to review today cause the forum tends to funny when i place more then one add a product at once ill do the posts one by one.

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Re: The Nightwing Special Love and Bullets review

Nightwing  

Nightwing is the original Robin and though he still helps Batman at times he has becomed his own hero in another city called Bluehaven.    A city in the grip of the mob, has dirty cops galore and some of the most violent crimes,  Nightwing teams with Huntress to clean up his city

shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Re: The Nightwing Special Mobbed Up review

Nightwing Volume 8  

Dick Grayson joins the mob,  He makes all appearances of a big time made man but he only gathering intel to take the family down but when he is discovered the family turn to an old rivil of Robin back when he was a teen titan.  Deathstroke aka Slade

shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Blue Beetle Special

My next few reviews will be Blue Beetle.  Just to point out and info there has been two characters that have used this name.  My reviews will be covering the new Blue Beetle character.  He has robotic armor similar to Iron Man the difference being his suit is alive and talks to him though noone else can hear so it makes it look like he is crazy.  If you ever see titles saying The Blue Beetle,  that is the other Blue Beetle and he was entirely different.  He was more like Batman with no powers at all.

shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Re: Blue Beetle Special Road Trip Review

Blue Beetle, Volume 2  

Jamie Reyes a high school student recently was bonded to an alien armor which made him Blue Beetle.  As the title suggests he goes on a road trip to learn more about his armor.  Blue Beetle has to save Brenda a schoolgirl that Jamie likes along the way.  He also meets Batman, Green Arrow and others as well

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephanie, how's your year going :smileyhappy:

shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Doing well but school keeping me busy too.
dhaupt
0 Kudos

shadowcat80 wrote:
Doing well but school keeping me busy too.

Good to know you're too busy to get into trouble :smileyhappy:

take care