New User
MorganMD
0 Kudos

Inspirational New Novel!

The Eyes and The Smiles

I just read this book and it is beautiful and inspiring!  It allows you to enter the world of a young pediatrician and her patients.  It is nice to know in a world of health care reform and physicians just trying to make a buck, that there are still doctors who really care about their patients.  This story was inspired by the author's own patient, a little blue-eyed boy named Hunter.  He and his family inspired me throughout the book.  It really made me think and realize that maybe my little day-to-day problems are not all that important.  It helps to put life in perspective.  It is beautifully written and will make you laugh and cry! 

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Inspirational New Novel!

MorganMD wrote:

The Eyes and The Smiles

I just read this book and it is beautiful and inspiring!  It allows you to enter the world of a young pediatrician and her patients.  It is nice to know in a world of health care reform and physicians just trying to make a buck, that there are still doctors who really care about their patients.  This story was inspired by the author's own patient, a little blue-eyed boy named Hunter.  He and his family inspired me throughout the book.  It really made me think and realize that maybe my little day-to-day problems are not all that important.  It helps to put life in perspective.  It is beautifully written and will make you laugh and cry! 

Morgan, this novel does sound really good. There's not much about it out there. How did you find out about it. We might have to help spread the word if it's as good as it sounds.