Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
la4bama
0 Kudos

Jude Deveraux

Anyone a fan of Jude Deveraux? I have recently read a few of her books such as A Knight in Shining Armor, Remembrance, Someone to Love (her newest one), and Legend. These are not the type of story line I usually read, but I have found this author to be really great and her stories are truly wonderful. I can hardly put them down!
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Jude Deveraux

la4bama wrote:
Anyone a fan of Jude Deveraux? I have recently read a few of her books such as A Knight in Shining Armor, Remembrance, Someone to Love (her newest one), and Legend. These are not the type of story line I usually read, but I have found this author to be really great and her stories are truly wonderful. I can hardly put them down!

I had a couple of her books, but can't find them now to tell you the titles. Oh well!
guess I will find them someday.
Contributor
alexis_kirsty
0 Kudos

i love JD she is an amazing writer! everyting ive read of hers is great but her contemporary with a few exceptions are not her strongest work below are a few of my favorite and the ones i love are bolded lol there are many more and she even did a sequel to legend which i am trying to find she put it in a book with two other stories with different writers as a package type thing - its about what happens to the little boy who owns legend now that she saved him from dying if you like jude deveraux you should check you julie garwood as well my fav of hers is Ransom :smileyvery-happy:

there is the velvet series:

highland velvet velvet song velvet angel velvet angel

Taggert:

twin of fire, twin of ice, sweet liar, holly(c.)

Montgomery:

a knight in shining armor, the heiress, the duchess, hight tide(contemporary)

Peregrine:

the taming, the conquest

summerhouse and return to summerhouse not very good in my opinion quite boring actually...

odds and ends:

the enchanted land, the black lyon, temptation, angel for emily(c.), legend, the blessing(c.)

:smileytongue: haha hope i helped

Frequent Contributor
MsMorninglight
0 Kudos

I like Jude's writing.  A few that come to mind that I really enjoyed were: The Summerhouse, First Impressions & Holly. 

"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." - Henry James
Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

I have only read one of her books, "The Heiress" but I remember I really enjoyed it. 
You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney