Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

March Nook Feature

[ Edited ]

I'm going to keep the Nook feature so now it's time to choose the March Nook read

here's the two choices already suggested

here's BorderCollie's choice - No Impact Man  

here's TarHeelGirls suggestion - Sacred Treason  

It's time to make your voice heard and make your choice count.

This will be open for a week then we'll vote!!!!

Distinguished Wordsmith
BorderCollie

Re: March Nook Feature

I guess I'll vote for my suggestion, No Impact Man.  ;-)

Scribe
TarHeelGirl00

Sacred Treason  I'll vote for Sacred Treason.

Reader 4
GracieMae

I loved Sacred Treason! Best book I have read in a long time!!!!!!!!

Contributor
SuziRozi

Sounds like fun. I'm leaning toward Sacred Treason - story sounds interesting, and I already have the FREE book. :-)
Suzi Rozi
Reader 4
msaperry

Since I already started reading it, I vote for Sacred Treason. Great book so far!

Reader 2
pokeyjane

I am starting Sacred Treason tonight!
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Well we still have two days to vote but right now it's pretty overwhelming that the choice will be

Sacred Treason