New User
sloson
0 Kudos

Need help, can't remember title!

This may be difficult for anyone to identify due to the lack of information I have on it. Considering I read it back in the fifth grade I don't remember much. Don't be mistaken, I don't believe it to be a children's book. I struggled with it because it was way over my reading level. Anyways, it was about a man and I think its set in the 1600 or 1700s. I can't remember if his name was Victor or if the man he hated's name was Victor. He meets a woman and they try to find this guy. I thought his name was Fortunato but this is not the Cask of Amontillado so I'm probably wrong. Maybe they were trying to get to some sort of Fort. Anyways the only other information I have is that at somepoint they get attacked by Indians. Thank you and I appreciate any help!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Need help, can't remember title!

sloson wrote:

This may be difficult for anyone to identify due to the lack of information I have on it. Considering I read it back in the fifth grade I don't remember much. Don't be mistaken, I don't believe it to be a children's book. I struggled with it because it was way over my reading level. Anyways, it was about a man and I think its set in the 1600 or 1700s. I can't remember if his name was Victor or if the man he hated's name was Victor. He meets a woman and they try to find this guy. I thought his name was Fortunato but this is not the Cask of Amontillado so I'm probably wrong. Maybe they were trying to get to some sort of Fort. Anyways the only other information I have is that at somepoint they get attacked by Indians. Thank you and I appreciate any help!

well you've got me stumped sloson.

I hope someone can help you

also be sure and post this on Lost Books here- http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Lost-Books/bd-p/lostbooks

and good luck

New User
sloson
0 Kudos

Re: Need help, can't remember title!

thanks!