dhaupt

Please say thank you to Lisa Verge Higgins

Please tell Lisa just how much her participation has meant to you by saying thank you to her as she so graciously spent the month with us here as we literally dissected her novel.

Lisa It has been my immense pleasure personally to have you with us, you made the discussion so much more indepth by giving us background and telling us secrets (which we won't tell anyone of course).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and please don't be a stranger, come back tell us what you're working on what's going on in your very busy and creative life.

Scribe
Mountain_Muse

Re: Please say thank you to Lisa Verge Higgins

Lisa,

This month has been a joy.  I have laughed, yelled, cried, and swooned.  Not necessarily in that order, but some more than others.  If Gracie was real, she'd be sitting in my livingroom with her own bedroom down the hall, just for sleep-overs.  Jo and I would have tons to talk about, and Sarah and I would definitely be sitting down for a really long conversation.  Lol.... 

Kate, she'll get it together.  She's got a good man, they just have to get refocused on the right priorities.  Oh....I keep forgetting ..... you made them so real.  Thank you for such a sojourn and such wonderful company.  Are you coming back with your new book?  I hope so.

I am looking forward to your new stories, for I know there are many more in your heart and I look forward to reading them all.

Muse

A really good book is much like an artichoke. As you peel back each page of the of the book, you get closer and closer to the succulent heart of the story.
Wordsmith
elaine_hf
0 Kudos

Thank you for your time this month, Lisa, and for your very enjoyable book. I think Muse said it all, what more can I add? Best of luck with your next one - I'll be looking for it!

Elaine

‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon
Distinguished Wordsmith
aprilh
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much Lisa for joining us this month. I second Muse's thoughts. Your book came alive for us this month and it was a pleasure to be able to discuss it with you and everyone else on this board. Come back and visit us anytime. Good luck with your next book, I already have it on my wish list!:smileyhappy:

April
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Don't forget to visit Lisa's website and let her know that you were a part of this

Author
lisavergehiggins
0 Kudos

Thanks so much to all of YOU!  This month has been fabulous.  Every day this March, I've been so excited to log on and see all your answers to all those tough questions, and to take in your stories of how TPCMF connects with all of you. 

A book is very much like a baby to it's author--once published, it goes out into the world on it's own . . .  and like any mother, all I can do is hope that the kid does good.  :smileyhappy:  You guys have made me so proud of the little tot!  Thanks so much!

. . . and a special thanks to Debbie Haupt, who made all this possible.

:heart::heart::heart:

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger
0 Kudos

Lisa, I just got back from Prague.  And although I attempted a thank-you before I left, I wanted to say, again, how much I enjoyed the book.  Now I'm looking forward to the arrival of the hat.  If each of us sends a pix to Debbie, perhaps she can photoshop the images into some sort of club photo to add to your website.   (Just kidding, Debbie--unless, of course, you really are a photoshop whiz . . . are you??)

Lisa, as is everyone else, I am looking forward to reading other of your works.  And I will be on the lookout for TPCMF, the movie!

dhaupt

whiteginger wrote:

Lisa, I just got back from Prague.  And although I attempted a thank-you before I left, I wanted to say, again, how much I enjoyed the book.  Now I'm looking forward to the arrival of the hat.  If each of us sends a pix to Debbie, perhaps she can photoshop the images into some sort of club photo to add to your website.   (Just kidding, Debbie--unless, of course, you really are a photoshop whiz . . . are you??)

Lisa, as is everyone else, I am looking forward to reading other of your works.  And I will be on the lookout for TPCMF, the movie!

whiteginger, first thank you for sharing a pic with us on the off topic chat room, we are all GREEN w/envy :smileyhappy:

Well I'm not a photo shop wiz, But I do happen to work for a graphic design firm, just saying so yes when you all get your hats just send me a line and a pic and I'll take it from there :smileyhappy:

Scribe
Mountain_Muse
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

whiteginger wrote:

whiteginger, first thank you for sharing a pic with us on the off topic chat room, we are all GREEN w/envy :smileyhappy:

Well I'm not a photo shop wiz, But I do happen to work for a graphic design firm, just saying so yes when you all get your hats just send me a line and a pic and I'll take it from there :smileyhappy:

I thought the word "graphic" was in your genre there. Lol  I'll send my pic as soon as I get my hat.  :smileylol:  I look forward to our first "group" shot of our Sisterhood of friends.  OH Boy this is going to be a treat!

Muse

A really good book is much like an artichoke. As you peel back each page of the of the book, you get closer and closer to the succulent heart of the story.
Author
lisavergehiggins
0 Kudos

I'm sending the "hat" list to my editor today!  Can't wait to see the photo -- with your permission, I'll post it on my website, too

dhaupt
0 Kudos

lisavergehiggins wrote:

I'm sending the "hat" list to my editor today!  Can't wait to see the photo -- with your permission, I'll post it on my website, too

Hi Lisa, that would be a big Yes from us

Scribe
Mountain_Muse
0 Kudos

Lisa, Deb

Just in case you check this thread.  Its here.  it's RED and I love it.  Thank you.

Muse

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Mountain_Muse wrote:

Lisa, Deb

Just in case you check this thread.  Its here.  it's RED and I love it.  Thank you.

Muse

Oh Red is soooo you :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger
0 Kudos

I got my hat today, too!  It's pink!  I love it!  I'll be sending pix soon!

My mailman hand delivered it to my door.  He was so funny.  He carried it very gently and told me that since the envelope said "Handle with Care" he was afraid to fold it to put it in my mailbox.  

Thank you, Lisa!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Please send me a pm when you get your hat and I'll give you my email addy 

Wordsmith
elaine_hf
0 Kudos

My beautiful blue hat arrived today! Just love it!!

Elaine

‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon
Distinguished Wordsmith
aprilh
0 Kudos

I got my hat this weekend! It's green and looks just like the one on the cover. I love it! Thanks!

April