Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Tara Taylor Quinn's new true vow's novel is out today

For those of you who don't know Tara Taylor Quinn, she is a award winning romance author, she always had a dream of becoming a Harlequin author and realized that dream, she also had a dream of having her own Harlequin hero but that took longer then she ever thought it would and at times thought she'd never get it.

It Happened on Maple Street 

is her real life story, a story of pain, abuse and finally Happy Ever After.

This is more than a debut for her novel, it's the first time she's ever told her secret and she tells it to us her fans first.

It took a lot of courage for her to do this, so please support her and in that support others who will hear her message and do something to help themselves too.

New User
ttquinn
0 Kudos

Re: Tara Taylor Quinn's new true vow's novel is out today

Deb,

Thank you so much for the shout out!  This book is most definitely one of a kind.  I know because I wrote it and I won't ever be writing aother one like it!  I hope we can get the word out to as many women as possible.  So far, response has been what we'd hoped it would be.

ttq

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Tara Taylor Quinn's new true vow's novel is out today

ttquinn wrote:

Deb,

Thank you so much for the shout out!  This book is most definitely one of a kind.  I know because I wrote it and I won't ever be writing aother one like it!  I hope we can get the word out to as many women as possible.  So far, response has been what we'd hoped it would be.

ttq

Tara, it's my pleasure, I'm glad it's doing so well and I hope it helps a lot of people.