dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thank you Beatriz Williams

imgres.jpeg

Beatriz, this month has been very special to me in many ways, that you would give us your precious time when you've been extremely busy editing and writing and living. That you've given us insights into the creation of Overseas characters and premise and narrative and content. And from a very personal standpoint for me that an author who's become a favorite of mine would honor us by participating in this discussion.

I also want to thank as always my loyal members who purchase and read the novels and give your time to the discussions, the input from you always make these richer and give them more depth because of your participation.

Many of you have been there and supported me from the beginning of my stint here as a greenhorn, inexperienced moderator and for that you will always have my gratitude and my friendship.

Wordsmith
elaine_hf
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you Beatriz Williams

Beatriz,

I'd like to add my thanks to Deb's - you've taken a historical topic and turned it into something more, and I found it fascinating to read! Somehow you were able to turn the whole issue of time travel into a believable occurence, and that added to the fun.

We all appreciate your participation, and I know that I will be looking for your next book!

Elaine

‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Beatriz, thank you so much for spending time with us this month.  As I said, I loved Overseas.  Who says time travel is not possible?  It seemed very real to me while I was reading the book!  I look forward to reading more of your work.

Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Author
BeatrizWilliams
0 Kudos

You are all so welcome! Thanks so much for letting me stick myself into the discussion - I hope I was able to add some insight and not inhibit the free flow of chatter. I love hearing readers' thoughts on the books and characters and I hope you'll all feel free to contact me (authorbeatrizwilliams@gmail.com) if you have any questions or comments.

Warmest,

Beatriz