dhaupt

The April Featured Novel

Unfortunately the April Feature - 

Coming Up for Air  

had to be canceled, the author has a brand new novel coming out 

And Then I Found You  

and will be traveling extensively for the release. When we first set this up she thought the new novel would come out in May, but the publisher pushed it up.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

I will be interviewing the author about her new novel so remember to check out my blog for her's and many other author interviews- plus many extras.

Reader 4
butterflly13
0 Kudos

Re: The April Featured Novel

I read the description of both books and have added them to my wish list! I have to keep myself on a book budget or I would go broke! :smileywink:

dhaupt
0 Kudos

butterflly13 wrote:

I read the description of both books and have added them to my wish list! I have to keep myself on a book budget or I would go broke! :smileywink:

butterfly, I'm afraid B&N owns me body and soul :smileyhappy:

I hope you enjoy them.

Wordsmith
elaine_hf
0 Kudos

Oh no! :smileysurprised:  I just bought this last week! Oh well, worse could happen, I'll have to read it alone I suppose.....

So, have I totally overlooked the thread? Will we read something else in April, or are we on our own?

‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

elaine_hf wrote:

Oh no! :smileysurprised:  I just bought this last week! Oh well, worse could happen, I'll have to read it alone I suppose.....

So, have I totally overlooked the thread? Will we read something else in April, or are we on our own?

Why can't you discuss the novel without the author?

Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Wordsmith
elaine_hf
0 Kudos

Fozzie wrote:

elaine_hf wrote:

Why can't you discuss the novel without the author?

Happy to do that! I just interpreted Deb's remarks to mean that we wouldn't be discussing it...

‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon