Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
JohnEverson
0 Kudos

The Demons of Summer!

Barnes & Noble and my publisher, Dorchester Publications, have put my erotic horror novels on sale this month for $3.99 for the Nook. If you like demonic horror, I hope you'll take a look at my first novel, Covenant , as well as its sequel, Sacrifice

If you like really over the top "ritual in the basement of the old hotel" stuff, take a look at The 13th. Or, if you're a fan of more "creature-based" erotic horror, consider my latest novel, Siren .   They were all fun novels to write, and I hope you'll enjoy going along for the ride and reading them.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: The Demons of Summer!

JohnEverson wrote:

Barnes & Noble and my publisher, Dorchester Publications, have put my erotic horror novels on sale this month for $3.99 for the Nook. If you like demonic horror, I hope you'll take a look at my first novel, Covenant , as well as its sequel, Sacrifice

If you like really over the top "ritual in the basement of the old hotel" stuff, take a look at The 13th. Or, if you're a fan of more "creature-based" erotic horror, consider my latest novel, Siren .   They were all fun novels to write, and I hope you'll enjoy going along for the ride and reading them.

Thanks John and what a great deal, I hope you put this up in Paul Goat Allen's boards too, Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Paranormal/Urban Fantasy

Good luck with the sales!!

Inspired Contributor
JohnEverson
0 Kudos

Re: The Demons of Summer!

Thanks Debbie - that's a great suggestion! Paul gave my last novel, SIREN, a really good review on those boards, so I just reposted there. :smileyhappy: