Inspired Correspondent
jb70
0 Kudos

Re: IMPORTANT: Schedule Change (PLEASE READ)

This is my 5th first look and the one I enjoyed the most was the one where I stuck with the schedule.  At the same time I want to keep going and find myself forgettting stuff from beginning because I am reading 1 to 3 books in between reading BIF.  I have to have something to read but then they start to get a little mixed up in my head, if that makes sense.

http://bookbookseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Contributor
kimmyblair
0 Kudos

I am someone who can not put books down, so it is always impossible for me to stick to a reading schedule. I try to put whatever book down that I am reading, however I just can't sleep! I NEED to know what happens next!

Please visit my book blog: http://kimmyblair.wordpress.com/
Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

I have never been able to stick to the reading schedule!  I just can't help myself after I get so involved with the plot and the characters.  One thing that helps me to remember everything I want to "say", quotes from specific chapters, events, etc. is to keep a stack of post-it notes by my side as I read.  I mark spots in the book or make little notes on the post-its that I can refer back to once the discussions begin.

Whew!  It feels good to post again!  We have been having major computer problems, and I am so far behind on the boards...marathon reading/posting tonight in order to catch up!

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Reader 2
asmith519
0 Kudos

just wondering how this works.  are we supposed to answer the questions on the discussion board?  thanks,

asmith