Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Re: Questions for Rosemary Brosnan?

Annette94 wrote:

Hello, I found several mistakes in the book, feel free to email me to clear them up. For example, in page 361 Ally's name is spelled "Alley" in the 3rd paragraph. And like those, are many mistakes.

Annette,

Please keep in mind, It is an "Uncorrected Proof."

P.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Dear Rosemary,Thank you for your generous reply..I also wanted to thank Paul and Rachel,for allowing our experience to be elevated to another Level of reading.Paul can recognize Talent so intuitively,it truly is a gift..50 pages to go..I need my support group to finish..;  ),See you again on Bn..Susan Vtc...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary,Please join us in the BIF Community Room for a small Party for Lauren  The Food is Amazing...Susan  VTC

Frequent Contributor
Rosemary-Brosnan
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Hi Rosemary,Please join us in the BIF Community Room for a small Party for Lauren  The Food is Amazing...Susan  VTC

Oh, I'm so sorry I hadn't thought to check my message thread to see if there was anything new posted for me last week! What fun this must have been!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Hi ,Rosemary,Hope all is well..You can have a look at the party on the 'Community Room Thread here..It was so Sureal,as Lauren posted,and a bit overwhelming,but I think she had fun..We are going to "Put Something" together as well,on 3/4..Same Place..Say around 4pm..We have our "Committee"so we are always set..This was our First..Lauren is so special,we had to do something to let her know  we care...pen21 "Bakes" all nght,and I seat and serve..THe "Cozy" settings,pen21 choses, really draw a crowd..Hope you can join us...Best  Vtc   Susan....

Frequent Contributor
Rosemary-Brosnan
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Hi ,Rosemary,Hope all is well..You can have a look at the party on the 'Community Room Thread here..It was so Sureal,as Lauren posted,and a bit overwhelming,but I think she had fun..We are going to "Put Something" together as well,on 3/4..Same Place..Say around 4pm..We have our "Committee"so we are always set..This was our First..Lauren is so special,we had to do something to let her know  we care...pen21 "Bakes" all nght,and I seat and serve..THe "Cozy" settings,pen21 choses, really draw a crowd..Hope you can join us...Best  Vtc   Susan....

Oh, my goodness! What a brilliant idea, and what a beautiful party. And I love the butler. I would have liked to be at that party in person--everything looked delicious. I'll check out the Community Room at 4:00 today. I just can't believe what you wonderful folks have done.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary..We will be setting up at about 3:30..Today..Glad you can Make it..Will Post on Laurens  as well  See you soon  Vtc  Susan