Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Thanks to Lauren, Rosemary, and the group!

Lauren and Rosemary,

I don't need to tell you how much we've loved having you with us, or how grateful the group is for your deciding to share Before I Fall with First Look, considering a party has been set up by book group members in the Community Room in your honor!

Thanks for everything. Before I Fall is beautifully written, and has given us excellent and challenging conversation, for the young adults and long-time adults among us. We hope to read your next book here!

And to the group, thanks for your thoughtful readings, your insightful questions and comments, and your awesome party!

Rachel

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Re: Thanks to Lauren, Rosemary, and the group!

Lauren, thank you so much for the opportunity to read your book and for the time you spent with us. I hope the book does very well and that it touches many lives in a very positive way! Rosemary, thank you for your work on the book and for sharing your time with us. It is always wonderful to have people who believe in a book with us for the discussion.

Rachel, thank you again for the wonderful, thought-provoking questions. You always make us think, and that makes the discussion better. To those at B&N who chose the book, or had any part in enabling this discussion to move forward, thank you! I also want to send a big thank you to my fellow readers for your thoughtful discussion. It has been a pleasure and I hope to see you all again. :smileywink:

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Inspired Correspondent
CharlieG31

Lauren  , Rosemary and Rachel for a whole month I can say you became part of my family, friends and my everyday life.  I was able to share my thoughts with you , make some questions get some answers and learn more about you and everyone in this board.

The experience of enrichment I received from this board has clearly changed my life, and Before I Fall has marked me in so many ways I can't thank you enough.Thanks for becoming a part of my life even if it was only for a month I will remember this forever

Looking forward for the next First Look selection.

"The questions are more essential than the answers."
Karl Theodor Jaspers

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Lauren, Rosemary and all,

Thanks for a great book to discuss and to pass on to my friends.

This book is excellent to recommend to other book clubs.

Enjoy the release of your book.

Be sure and visit the virtual party when you stop by to visit. The food is still there.

pen21

Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

CharlieG31 wrote:

Lauren  , Rosemary and Rachel for a whole month I can say you became part of my family, friends and my everyday life.  I was able to share my thoughts with you , make some questions get some answers and learn more about you and everyone in this board.

The experience of enrichment I received from this board has clearly changed my life, and Before I Fall has marked me in so many ways I can't thank you enough.Thanks for becoming a part of my life even if it was only for a month I will remember this forever

Looking forward for the next First Look selection.

I couldn't have said this any better.  These are my thoughts exactly!!  Thank you for everything...all of you!!

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

A Very Special "Thank you'..This has been the most enlightening ,diverse group of readers,much to my enjoyment,since I started FL..Thank you Paul,for knowing us and your vision,always..Rachel,for your thought provoking questions,that you do so well.,Rosemary,for all your patience and great knowledge that you shared,and of course Lauren,,,,This would not exist without you,Thank you for "Before I Fall"  It will remain inside of me for a very long time...Of course 2011,,We await "Delirium"  Now that you have established a Fan Base..We are there in 2011...Best Susan,Vtc...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Contributor
TatyyGirl
0 Kudos

I don't know if there's a proper way to thank you, Lauren & Rosemary, for taking time to participate in our discussions and answering our questions. It's great to be able to actually talk to an author, because to me, their the only celebrities I truly acknowledge and care about.

:] Thank you for such an awesome book and for being around!

~ Christina

Correspondent
Sadie1
0 Kudos

.I too want to thank everyone involved! I very much enjoyed this book and the discussions.  I look forward to reading Lauren's next book too.

Lisa in Georgia

Contributor
FortunaLuna
0 Kudos

I also would like to thank Lauren and Rosemary tremendously! This discussion has been wonderful and Before I Fall was one of the best books I have read all year! I can't wait to read whatever Lauren Oliver writes next, as I know she has the power to move people with her writing :smileyhappy: