Sheltiemama
0 Kudos

Re: Watch the Trailer!

Love it!

Contributor
mgarrison
0 Kudos

Loved the trailor!!  Maybe they will make a movie of this book... I think that a lot of people would be affected positively by seeing and hearing this story!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

mgarrison wrote:

Loved the trailor!!  Maybe they will make a movie of this book... I think that a lot of people would be affected positively by seeing and hearing this story!

At the end of the Discussion ,there is usually a "Casting Call" will be fun to see the posts...The right Directer and cast..It would be amazing....Vtc

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

I agree that this story would benefit many and needs to be experienced by teens and adults (as many as possible).  Lately, I have been very disappointed in the quality and accuracy of the movies made from wonderful books.  Minor changes are certainly understandable and all events cannot be included, but when changes are made that seem to detract from the original story, theme, purpose, etc. the movies take so much away from the excellent words written painstakingly by the author.  I find myself avoiding the movies.  However, I do love the trailers! 

mgarrison wrote:

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Contributor
Clyo
0 Kudos

Loved the trailer, thanks for posting it ^^

Contributor
sjs82489
0 Kudos

this book was sooo amazing! extremely moving :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Contributor
tweezle
0 Kudos

After reading the book, I can say the trailer does it justice!

“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” - Mason Cooley
**3 NOOKS with 3 separate accounts in one household.**
Contributor
FortunaLuna
0 Kudos

This is amazing! I love it :smileyhappy:.

Contributor
JennM14
0 Kudos

Both trailers are well done, they tell enough of the story without giving too much away.  I'm not sure that I picture Sam looking like the girl in the US trailer, but then again I don't really have a clear picture of her in my head so it works LOL

Thanks for posting them!

Contributor
SabH-CrystalReviews
0 Kudos

Great Trailer!!