Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hey! :smileyhappy:

I'm Jess, I'm an avid fan of YA, so I'm very excited to get to participate. This is my 2nd first look book club, I was also a part of Hush, Hush (which was awesome).

I can't wait to read the book and discuss it!!

See ya!

team GALE, anyone?
Contributor
DSlaughter
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! I am first and foremost a wife and mother, but I love to read just about anything and it is what I do in my free time.  In the last year I have discovered how much I enjoy young adult books! I'm excited to read this book and share my thoughts on it with all of you.  Happy reading :smileyhappy:

Contributor
kimmyblair
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello All! My name is Kim and I love reading!!! (Also apparently I love "!'s)

I am excited for the opporunity to check out some different books/authors than I would normally. I welcome any opportunity to find new books that I wouldn't of normally picked up. I've recently started reading YA books and found some great authros (John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Scott Westerfield are just a few of my favs)

Can't wait to read the book and discuss it with you all!

Please visit my book blog: http://kimmyblair.wordpress.com/
New User
baysgirl48
0 Kudos

Hi! I love reading young adult books and i have a large collection of them. I am also really looking foward to reading Before I Fall:smileyhappy:

Reader 2
luv2readlotz
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm new to the First Look, but very excited! I absoloutely love reading and this book looks really good! Can't wait!

~Emma =]

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

Hey everyone my name's Paige but you can call me Zory becuase of my nickname. I like everyone else am a YA book lover and I am 13. I can't wait to meet you all because.............I have been confirmed YEAH!!!!!!

I hope all of you get confirmed also it's sounds very exciting. This is my first First look book and am very excited to be participating!

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Contributor
Griffin14
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - This is my first book club with Barnes and Noble and I am so excited. I love to read and read just about anything. This book looks so interesting.

Contributor
FortunaLuna
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! This is my first time participating in the first look book club and I'm so excited! Like everyone else on here, I am an avid lover of books, and will read almost anything that can hold my interest. Before I Falls seems like such a page-turner and I can't wait to start reading! From the reviews I've read so far it's supposed to be GREAT! <=^.^=>

Contributor
Pineapple_Princess
0 Kudos

ZoeyRedbird wrote:

Hey everyone my name's Paige but you can call me Zory becuase of my nickname. I like everyone else am a YA book lover and I am 13. I can't wait to meet you all because.............I have been confirmed YEAH!!!!!!

I hope all of you get confirmed also it's sounds very exciting. This is my first First look book and am very excited to be participating!

what a relief i thought i was going to be the youngest here. well i guess i still might be. i'm 13 too. everyone else on here is like at least 15 it seems.

Frequent Contributor
ethel55
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am Julie from MN. I'm so excited to read Before I Fall and get a chance to participate in this YA First look read! 

Very cold here, perfect winter for lots of reading!

Frequent Contributor
tennisgirl3194
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:

Hello!

I'm so excited to start this! I'm been a book lover ever since I could read-even before that, when I would pretend I could read! :smileyhappy: Can't wait to see what happens!

=] =] =]
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Pineapple_Princess wrote:

ZoeyRedbird wrote:

what a relief i thought i was going to be the youngest here. well i guess i still might be. i'm 13 too. everyone else on here is like at least 15 it seems.

yeah! go us and any other young people.
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Correspondent
Stewies_Mom
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I just signed up and will be awaiting confirmation.  "See" you all soon!

Correspondent
Rosei
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello PaulH and Friends readers!! I'm from Brazil and love reading. I enjoy YA books discussions and this one promises to be great. I just received my confirmation and I surely meet you on board.

Thank you for the oportunity once again!

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Annette94 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I, like everyone in this discussion, love to read. I love YA books. They take you on a journey, and help you on your own. This is my first time participating, so I don't really know how this works. I hope I like this and I hope you all enjoy the book.:womanvery-happy:

-Annette

Welcome Annette!  You are exactly right, books do take you on a journey and to places that you never knew existed!  A schedule will be posted about which chapters will be discussed.  Also, a spoilers thread will probably be posted for those if us that usually read ahead of the schedule.  I think you will like this; we have a good time. We all agree to disagree right up front, so don't worry if you disagree with someone.  Just don't get mean about it and we are all good!  

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Nikki, I am married and a stay at home wife. I have tons of time to read and well I absolutely love reading and can't get enough of it! I'm always telling people about the books I read and drive my husband crazy with it because he really doesn't care. So it will be nice to read a book and have a set up area to talk all I want about it. I love getting lost in the world of fiction.

Contributor
Buffie24
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I got confirmed...YAY!!!  I'm Buffie and I live in Colorado with my husband and fur-baby (a house-rabbit).  This is my first YA First Look book and am very excited to get it in my hands.  I love that Barnes & Noble does this because, like others have said, I get to read books I would normally have not picked up. 

Happy Reading!!

Buffie

Contributor
CajunBookLady
0 Kudos

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everybody! I'm a blogger and this is the first ime I join a B&N book club. Very cool one at that!

Frequent Contributor
Rebz
0 Kudos

YAY! I got confirmed!!! So excited to read this book with all of you!

-Becca
Inspired Contributor
drbjaded
0 Kudos

Hello to All!  I am an avid book reader.  I have read many Barnes and Noble suggestions and they haven't steered me wrong yet.  I am 38 years old living in Texas.  I am single and live with my two Chihuahuas Bruno and Brutus.  I love reading but don't really have a favorite book.  I really LOVED the Twilight Series but not the movies.  Hope I get a copy to join everyone in the discussion.  Have a wonderful day.

Julie in Texas

"You cannot love life until you live the life you love."