Contributor
Cyscokitty
0 Kudos

Re: Schedule Change (Please Read!)

UPS just delivered mine - I live in Northeast Florida. Can't wait to get started!

Contributor
flbeachbum
0 Kudos

I'm in North-central FL, and my UPS guy is usually here between 5-6, so I'm guessing mine will be coming tomorrow.  I finished my other book last night and I'm anxiously awaiting this one!  Maybe UPS is just running late today  :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Correspondent
coffee_luvr
0 Kudos

KateBrianIsAwesome wrote:

Dang, seems like everyone in the southeast got their books already. I wonder why mine has yet to come, I live three states above some of the people here and they already have recieved theres. Blah, I'll pray that the ups guy comes to my door tomorrow. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm reading What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman.

I haven't received mine yet either and I am in Northern VA, so don't worry, it will probably come soon.

Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. ~Barbara Tuchman
Contributor
embersky_gemini
0 Kudos

Received mine today, and started reading!!  (Wisconsin)

Contributor
Coffeenut
0 Kudos

Whew, that's great, because I haven't gotten the book yet, so there's still time :smileyhappy:

Me :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
Leeza14
0 Kudos

Shoot!  Still no book for me in Iowa.  Sure hope it comes Tuesday!  :-)

Frequent Contributor
KateBrianIsAwesome
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

coffee_luvr wrote:

KateBrianIsAwesome wrote:

Dang, seems like everyone in the southeast got their books already. I wonder why mine has yet to come, I live three states above some of the people here and they already have recieved theres. Blah, I'll pray that the ups guy comes to my door tomorrow. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm reading What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman.

I haven't received mine yet either and I am in Northern VA, so don't worry, it will probably come soon.

I live in VA too, I guess we both will get our copies the same day then. Thanks coffee_luvr for your reply.

Reading can only make you more happy and smarter. :smileyhappy:

Visit my blog at http://teenbibliophile.blogspot.com/

- Mallory
Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Schedule change and chapter breakdowns

Hi guys. I'm glad to see the the book-shipping news is spreading!

I'm about to put the reading schedule up. This one is a bit difficult to break down evenly from week to week because the larger sections of the book are very different lengths, but Eternal On The Water is also very readable, so I don't think any of us will have problems keeping up!

Looking forward to next Monday!

Rachel

Contributor
juliejon
0 Kudos

I haven't recieved my book yet.

Inspired Contributor
ambika22
0 Kudos

I suppose that since i live in another country my book will arrive a little bit later than everyone's, but i cant wait to put my hands on it! So.. hurry up postman!!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

ambika22 wrote:

I suppose that since i live in another country my book will arrive a little bit later than everyone's, but i cant wait to put my hands on it! So.. hurry up postman!!

Good Morning ambika22..I live in Vermont and my book has not arrived yet..Soon for all of us..BTW,where do you live?Have a Great Day,Vtc  Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Frequent Contributor
milkamilka
0 Kudos

I also live in a different country than US/Canada so I haven't received the book yet. And we have now these days after Christmas/New Year when the whole country is basibly closed up (stores and also the postal service) so this week we won't get mail on Wednesday at all, last week Friday was one of those days etc. But hopefully the book comes soon, I can't wait to get my hands into it.

Inspired Contributor
ambika22
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I live in Spain, and here we have the same problem as milkamilka says... we are still in the middle of the christmas holidays and the post goes very slow :/ and tomorrow its closed. But well, as long as i have it the next week or so, i'll be more than happy~

Contributor
StarShadow
0 Kudos

I just recieved my book yesterday in Southern Maine, I cant wait to start it.

ReaganStar

TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book. ~Author Unknown

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~Anna Quindlen, "Enough Bookshelves," New York Times, 7 August 1991

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Contributor
Jeanne-ND91
0 Kudos

I'm in Las Vegas and haven't gotten mine yet. I was just thinking of this yesterday and hoping the UPS man didn't deliver it last week while we were gone, but it sounds like it should come sometime this week. yay!

Jeanne Langen
Frequent Contributor
CleverTwenty

Received mine yesterday. Already devouring it.

Http://cleverlyinked.blogspot.com
Inspired Contributor
lg4154
0 Kudos

I am still waiting on my book, I will have to play catch up pretty soon!

Frequent Contributor
Leeza14
0 Kudos

BONUS DAY!!!!

Both my book AND my nook arrived just minutes ago!  Now I'm torn...start reading the book, or read a book on nook!  Guess I'd better get reading on the book since discussion starts next week.  What a great day!  :-)

Inspired Contributor
suzebomb54
0 Kudos

Leeza14 wrote:

BONUS DAY!!!!

Both my book AND my nook arrived just minutes ago!  Now I'm torn...start reading the book, or read a book on nook!  Guess I'd better get reading on the book since discussion starts next week.  What a great day!  :-)

Isn't is amazing what little things make us so happy!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy the day!

Susan

"So many books, so little time"

Susan
Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

Leeza14 wrote:

BONUS DAY!!!!

Leeza14: 

How do you like your nook?  I'm so torn as to whether I want one or not...

b

"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom