Inspired Correspondent
jb70
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hi, I'm Jill and this will be my 4th FL club.  After starting the first one I decided to also start a book blog and it has been a fun creative outlet.  Somehow FL sort of lead into the blog.  I am looking forward to reading this and participating in the discussion!

http://bookbookseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Correspondent
Lil_Irish_Lass
0 Kudos

I'm Susan and I live in NH, this will be my fifth FL book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman." - The Woman in White
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

I'm getting ready to read the sneak peek. Good to see you here!!

Inspired Contributor
ambika22
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im from Spain and this would be my first time participating in First Look. I love to read and the book seems very interesting.

Nice to meet you all!

New User
bookwoman
0 Kudos

I am Dottie from Massachusetts - lead two book groups and participate in a 3rd one, write reviews for the local paper and pretty much read without ceasing.

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

I am from Minnesota. I have been in several First Looks. I just finished Truly, Madly for the Romance board.

It was very good. Looking forward to another good discussion.

pen21

Correspondent
Sadie1
0 Kudos

This will be my 2nd FL Club book.  I enjoyed the last one so much and look forward to participating again this go round.  I really enjoyed the discussions to see what others felt too.  The last book was a very good one and this one looks like it will be too.

Frequent Contributor
GadgetgirlKS
0 Kudos

Just signed up. I am Emily from Maryland and have participated in many First Look's. Although I was way behind on the Postmistress because I was traveling, I am ready to participate fully in this one!  I also belong to two book clubs in Baltimore. I wish I had more time to read!

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi!

My name is Eadie and I have participated in several First Look book selections and have enjoyed each one. I live in beautiful Bucks County PA. I am looking forward to this river adventure. I also believe that being in touch with nature brings you more in touch with yourself. Living in Bucks County PA allows me to do that on a daily basis.

I am currently reading "Push Not The River" and hope to follow with the sequel "Against A Crimson Sky".  

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Hi!  I'm Laura.  I live on the south coast of Maine.  I'm a regular on the B&N book club boards and have participated in several First Look discussions.

You can read more about me and see what I am reading or have read in my B&N profile.

Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Contributor
illanna
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Illanna, the book looks great, can't wait to receive it!

Inspired Correspondent
Amanda-Louise
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm Amanda, I've participated in several First Look discussions and always love them and get so much out of them.  Hopefully I can be included in this one as well.

I live in Canada with my husband and two children.  I love to read and I always make sure to get time to myself to do so.

Looking forward to the discussion!  (It feels like forever since we've talked about a book, no?)

Amanda

Frequent Contributor
fordmg
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am in for another First Look.  I just signed up.  Can't wait to get started on this interesting book.  I like that FL gives us a variety of different books and genre.  All the books are different, and I get exposed to reading that I might not pick up on our own.  I am from the midwest - NW suburb or Chicago. 

MG

Contributor
ESTONE
0 Kudos

My name is Erin and this will be my first FL book club.  I live in Lexington, South Carolina and love to read.  Can't wait to chat about the book and see how this goes.

Cheers!

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm Gisela, live near San Francisco, and have participated in several First Look discussions. I read, I write, I knit, I photograph, I travel, and I pull weeds.

Inspired Contributor
kren250
0 Kudos

Hi fellow book lovers!

My name is Kelly; I'm 30ish and live in a small town in Iowa. Currently a stay at home parent with three kids.

I've participated in a few of these book clubs now; unfortunately I missed out on The Postmistress since we were on vacation when the sign up started. I am looking forward to this read, and very excited to see part of it is set in Yellowstone, which has been one of my favorite vacation destinations (and where we were when I missed The Postmistress registration!).

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Wow I just got confirmed for Eternal on the Water. So I'm in. Yay!!!!!

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,085
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I'm Melissa, the reader-mod for "Literature by Women" here at BNBC, and I've been in every FLBC since the beginning (sorry about The Postmistress - the book and I were not agreeing with each other for some reason so I wasn't able to post much about it).  Glad to see so many first timers signing up along with the old hands :smileyhappy:

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Contributor
ESTONE
0 Kudos

Yeah, I got approved already.  I though for sure it would take a day or two.  Can't wait to start reading and chatting.

Correspondent
meme1
0 Kudos

Looking forward to Eternal on the Water.  My residence is in west centrall WI, but I spend a lot of time traveling to AK, northwestern MN, southern NC, Orange Beach, AL and any other destination that beckons!  But I always travel with more books than I can possibly read.  Time to read and travel is one of the perks that retirement from teaching provides.

meme

~~ Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

~~ Be careful reading health books. You may die of a misprint. Mark Twain