Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman

An Interview with Becca

Hi Group,

Not sure you if you've seen this yet -- it's on the Hush Hush product page -- so I'm putting it front and center. This is another candidly great interview in which Becca reveals that I'm in fact the inspiration for Patch... (kidding of course!).

Frequent Contributor
hookedonbooks09
0 Kudos

Re: An Interview with Becca

Thanks, Paul.  I hadn't seen this yet, so appreciated you bringing it front and center.  Nice to hear Becca and see her---always puts a much more personal touch to the book!

I'm wondering...does the person Patch was modeled after know who he is?! :smileywink:

Barb

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Groucho Marx
Frequent Contributor
RS18
0 Kudos

LOL very funny Paul! :smileyhappy:

pen21

I played it backwards and I think I hear " Paul is ------".

Hmmmm. Was he kidding?

pen21

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul! I enjoy being able to really hear the voice of the author; to hear their thoughts!

I too played it backwards and heard "Paul is....."   

LMAO!!!

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Inspired Contributor
Think-Im-Listening
0 Kudos

oooooooooooh she didn't expect the book to have fallen angels. Okay. That explains why it's more based on him being a 'bad boy' then anything supernatural. That's why i didn't like the book. I exected it to be a little more centered around the angel part, instead it revolved around their relationship, making everything seem like a filler.

"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much" -Mariana's Trench
Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

Interviews with an author are wonderful!  I often use them in my classroom in order to allow the students to see how author's did not always have immediate success.  It takes TIME to write a successful piece/book.  My students always hate to revise!  These interviews also help to emphasize the extreme importance of the revision process!!

Thanks Paul and Becca for a very worthwhile interview!

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul! That was a great interview! :smileyvery-happy: So... your Patch, Paul?. ... haha just kidding! :smileyhappy:

"We could do pizza."
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Both names start with a "P". Coincidence? I think not...

djaq wrote:

Thanks Paul! That was a great interview! :smileyvery-happy: So... your Patch, Paul?. ... haha just kidding! :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Kelsey94
0 Kudos

Great interview. It's fun to hear the author talk in the flesh.

Correspondent
Rosei
0 Kudos

Awesome! I love Becca and Patch is really someone who learned a lesson through abnegation and sacrifice, not only a bad boy.I'm definitely getting a hardcover and a copy translated to my mother language, Brazilian Portuguese.

Great book!

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise

Paul:

Thanks for sharing this.  I especially like seeing the author and being able to put a face with a name.  You're great at your job and we all appreciate everything you for First Lookers! :smileyhappy:

Anna

PS:  Are you sure you not Patch in a different life? :smileyhappy:

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

:smileywink:

Anna_Louise wrote:

Paul:

Thanks for sharing this.  I especially like seeing the author and being able to put a face with a name.  You're great at your job and we all appreciate everything you for First Lookers! :smileyhappy:

Anna

PS:  Are you sure you not Patch in a different life? :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
KateBrianIsAwesome
0 Kudos

Thank You Paul for posting this interview.:smileyhappy:. I'm always curious about what authors have to say and what my favorite authors look like. Becca is an amazing author.

Reading can only make you more happy and smarter. :smileyhappy:

Visit my blog at http://teenbibliophile.blogspot.com/

- Mallory