Contributor
7thgradeteacher
0 Kudos

Re: Casting Call!

I do agree with what another poster said - they would need to be unknown actors otherwise they'd bring to much of previous characters with them.

Contributor
AvidReader44
0 Kudos

I have to agree with several of the others, I can't think of anybody who would match my mental image of the characters, although if we are looking at older actors/actresses then Johnny Depp would make a very good Patch

Frequent Contributor
Vampirelover15JC
0 Kudos

I like the idea of having unknown people play the roles because then you don't have as many I geuss preconcievced thoughts on how the actor will play the role

Stupid Volvo Owner
-Bella
Running away like dying is easy its living thats hard
-The Black Stallion

Emmett is a Sexy Beast
Inspired Correspondent
jb70
0 Kudos

I can't imagine ANYONE who could play Jamie of the Outlander series!  Now there is a man to have to live up to! 

Oh liisa22 I totally agree, I love the Outlander series ( I bought the latest last week but haven't let myself start it yet because I know I won't be able to put it down) but I have such a good picture in my mind of all of the characters and can't see anyone playing them except for Captain Randall (Black Jack Randall)- I'm not totally sure of the actors name but it might be the same guy who plays Malfoy (not Draco but his father) in the Harry Potter films.  That guy could be creepy enough to be jack if he had his hair dark as I think he has in other movies.

http://bookbookseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

jb70 wrote:

I can't imagine ANYONE who could play Jamie of the Outlander series!  Now there is a man to have to live up to! 

Oh liisa22 I totally agree, I love the Outlander series ( I bought the latest last week but haven't let myself start it yet because I know I won't be able to put it down) but I have such a good picture in my mind of all of the characters and can't see anyone playing them except for Captain Randall (Black Jack Randall)- I'm not totally sure of the actors name but it might be the same guy who plays Malfoy (not Draco but his father) in the Harry Potter films.  That guy could be creepy enough to be jack if he had his hair dark as I think he has in other movies.

That sounds like a pretty good casting for Captain Randall! 

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Dabria...A bit older,but she could pull off the role  Josie Bissett..She has the  edge..Elliot...ok someone help me with this  MCcauley Culkins brother..He does more indy films..just can't remember his first name...Thats how I picture Ellit...Vtc....We miss you Becca...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Contributor
ilonga
0 Kudos

Ok, this my Patch:

Alex Pettyfer  (with dark dark hair and lenses)

or maybe this guy from "City of Ember"

Photobucket
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Oh God. EVERYONE will hate me for this, but I can see Vanessa Anne (Ann?) Hudgens as Nora, looks-wise. I'm not sure about the acting part. For Patch, I just don't know, but it would have to be an emo-ish looking guy. Vee? I have NO idea.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

How about Spencer Grammer as Vee......She is really talented..Good acting  genes.I think Johnny Depp..should. be somewhere in the film version..Must be an Indy Film...Sundance anyone?Vtc

Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

The guy from "City of Ember" is cute but I can't imagine him as Patch

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

How about Spencer Grammer as Vee......She is really talented..Good acting  genes.I think Johnny Depp..should. be somewhere in the film version..Must be an Indy Film...Sundance anyone?Vtc

Spencer Grammer would be good for the part of Vee!

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
BonnieJean
0 Kudos

Okay, what about Ethan Peck from the TV show Ten Things I Hate About You for Patch? I think he's adorable!!!

I don't know for everyone else.

Reader 4
Ltess
0 Kudos

Michelle Trachtenberg as Vee

Hola, Soy de España.
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Ltess wrote:

Visit   fallenarchangel.com     Hush,Hush fansite  its a Global site,well designed,I believe its based in England  Vtc

Contributor
sjs82489
0 Kudos

Either Steven Strait or Ethan Peck as Patch

:smileyhappy:

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Zach Gilford is leaving "Friday Night Lights"  could we find him a role in  "Hush,Hush" TheMovie? I also think Rumor Willis would work maybe as Vee,except her hair color would have to be changed to Blond,she has the edge...Vt

sjs82489 wrote:

Either Steven Strait or Ethan Peck as Patch

:smileyhappy:

c

Contributor
mom2busyboys
0 Kudos

I just finished the book...here's who I would cast as Patch-Luke Pasqualino (from series 3 of Skins):  dark hair, dark eyes, dusky skin.

Not sure about Nora, would have to work on that...

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books! Best weapons in the world!" --David Tennant "Doctor Who"

http://janasbooklist.blogspot.com
New User
tatibaby
0 Kudos

i agree with steven straight matching the role of patch, i loved him in covenant he covers the dark and sexy look and as for nora who better than me of course :smileytongue:

but seriously no way dakota fanning or amanda seyfried i mean theyre great actresses and all

but pick a natural brunette with curly hair to play the part of a brunette

i can't really think of someone cuhz no actress really seems to fit into the part of nora except maybe maybe the girl who plays vanessa on gossip girl -jessica szohr as nora- but please

do the book justice and pick a true brunette and if possible with grey/blue eyes

but i do agree with hayden panitierre as vee theres something about her that works with her character

and cam gigandet to play the role of elliot

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Ltess wrote:

Thats perfect!! I can picture her in Vee's shoes..   fallenarchangel.com is also doing a casting call AND a bit of info about "CRESENDO" release date 10/10....if you haven't joined yet its a great Hush,Hush fansite...and great contests...Becca is also revealing a new name of a character....Vtc

New User
kori_mfn_presley
0 Kudos

This is absurd, Are they really making a movie after the novel Hush Hush? If so I would really love to know the motion picture producing this. I mean do not get me wrong, I absolutely loved the book. But, these Actors and Actresses members are picking are all wrong. Come on now Taylor as in Jacob from Twlight!? Really, we all saw how he butchered his part and, Dekota Fanning... enough said.