New User
superblondgirl
0 Kudos

Re: How to Get Your Free Reading Copy and Enroll in the Discussion

Just signed up and I'm excited to read this - I heard someone say it's "the next Twilight, only bigger" and the excerpt I read agrees... I hope I do get a copy! : )
Contributor
peacelovevegan
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, Rachel! When I signed into the site this morning all was working well, my computer must be in a loving mood today :smileywink: All sent and done, looking forward to participating if I'm selected!
Contributor
Bella_Kellow
0 Kudos

How long does it usually take to receive your copy of the book atfer you've been confirmed?
Contributor
suitejuju
0 Kudos

Thank you so much.

I just signed up.

-Juju

talesofwhimsy.blogspot.com 

Reader 2
PandaMaster
0 Kudos

I sent my information already, but i got an email saying i forgot some things. So I replied to it, do I still have to get a confirmation message, or do i have to send the information in a new message?
Rachel-K
0 Kudos

That should be fine, Panda. It takes some time because an actual real person is reading and putting these requests through!

If you don't get a confirmation within the week, send a PM to myself or PaulH.

Rachel

New User
jenni08490
0 Kudos

I was just wondering if the books have already started to be shipped out because i  leave for college this upcoming thursday and I was hoping i'd get it before then.
New User
kduff91
0 Kudos

Katie Duffield

116 Wheeler Street

Portland Tennessee 37148

615-517-2725

Wordsmith
marciliogq
0 Kudos

Re: Sign up for Hush, Hush

Hi,

According to the club rules you can't post your personal information here. I advice you to create a new message and post it there. PaulH can help you with it or you can take enough information in the first page of this enrollment post. Hope you get your book and can discuss it with us. Welcome to the club!

New User
Caprubia
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay. So I sent the message but then I saw that it said, "Your private message must be enabled -- you can find that in Preferences > Display & Privacy Settings.". So I went back to enable the private message. I have no idea why, but I can't find it. Maybe I over looked it, but I can't find anything about private messages in the Display & Privacy Settings. 

Thanks. 

New User
Caprubia
0 Kudos

*sigh*

Nevermind. Well, sort of a 'nevermind'.  After looking at it again for a 10th time (at least!) I finally found it. But do I keep it checked or do I uncheck it?

Again, thanks!

New User
Gussaroo
0 Kudos

HI my names Gussie, I just got my copy of Hush Hush and I'm missing pages 2-17 I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?
Inspired Contributor
sifu-hotman

is it the copy from B&N?

I don't have mine yet. still anxiously awaiting. But if you've already got yours that means mine is not far behind! 

Contributor
FallingOffTheShelf

Just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my copy of Hush, Hush in the mail yesterday!  I can't wait to read it.  Is there a specific time that we have to post the reviews by, or do they just need to be posted by release date of the book?  Because that's what I usually do for my review blog. 

Thanks everyone!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf

Visit my blog for great reviews and giveaways!
http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com
Contributor
FallingOffTheShelf
0 Kudos

Also, I am not missing any pages as far as I can tell....especially not 2-17.  Sorry to hear your copy arrived that way.
Visit my blog for great reviews and giveaways!
http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com
Inspired Contributor
Zia01
0 Kudos

Caprubia wrote:

*sigh*

Nevermind. Well, sort of a 'nevermind'.  After looking at it again for a 10th time (at least!) I finally found it. But do I keep it checked or do I uncheck it?

Again, thanks!

Yes you need to keep it checked to enable your private messages.

Wordsmith
marciliogq
0 Kudos

FallingOffTheShelf wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my copy of Hush, Hush in the mail yesterday!  I can't wait to read it.  Is there a specific time that we have to post the reviews by, or do they just need to be posted by release date of the book?  Because that's what I usually do for my review blog. 

Thanks everyone!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf

Jenny,

Yes, we have a time to discuss the book. A schedule possibly will be released in the next days in the NEWS and UPDATES post indicating which chapters will be discussed and when. We usually have a book discussed in one month, or been, the book is divided into 3 parts and the last one is the whole book and your review. Then, you can publicate the review here at BN and everywhere you wish. I'm telling you according to my participation in previous First Looks.

Inspired Correspondent
tabcat
0 Kudos

Falling off the Shelf site

Hi Jenni!

Your blog site is great.  Love the background.  I just got a copy of Laced with Magic from the library.  I really liked the first in the series.  Hope this one is just as much fun. 

Teresa

PS- I am in Ky and received my copy of Hush Hush today :smileysurprised:

Casting Spells 

Laced with Magic 

Frequent Contributor
RS18
0 Kudos

I sent my information in a private message last Friday, but have not received a confirmation message yet. I just wanted to make sure that my information was received because I'd really like to participate in this book club. I don't want to miss out on this fun opportunity. :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
sifu-hotman
0 Kudos

Just got my copy. Have pages 2-17, but the top half of page 207 is missing, like it's been cut out.