Contributor
vmann
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hey,

I'm Vannesa from Arizona. I'm 25 single, working and going to school for my bachelors.

Inspired Correspondent
tabcat
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

liisa22 wrote:

No worries, You are FAR from the oldest in here!  Lots of us are older;  My daughter is 28; I don't know how that ever happened, as I am only 33   ;-)   

liisa22,

How strange!  :smileysurprised:  The same thing happened to me except I have a 28 year old son, not daughter.  LOL

Tcat

New User
KT09
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Krista. I'm 21 and live in California...I LOVE to read! Fave genres are teen, fiction, mystery...I loved this book & I'm excited for the discussion!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Booksx3, I would send PaulH a private message and let him know what happened. Perhaps he can help you get your book.

ReadingPatti

Contributor
Carinac
0 Kudos

I forgot to introduce myself,

I am Carina, working two jobs right now. I have two cats and a really old dog.

I am twenty five, almost twenty six!

Frequent Contributor
TriciaLynn77
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I'm Tricia, i'm 21 and I love to read all kinds of fiction books. I'm still young at heart so I really enjoy teen/young adult kind of stuff. My 13 year old sister Sarah is also reading this book with me, she loves to read, we share our books all the time and I thought this would be a great way for us to discuss a book together.

New User
marcjonz
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey!! im Jon from Texas...i just finished reading the book Hush Hush yesterday and it was amazing!! every chapter just popped out @ you!! and just wanted to make you read more and more...it also had a very superising ending!! but im 15 years old and have 3 other brothers and sisters and im excited @ joining FIRST LOOK!

- Jon:smileyhappy:

Contributor
Jessica_BookLover
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

My name is Jessica. I'm 23 years old and I'm living in California--I've been here for 3 years. I love to read and blog about books. I like to learn and try new things and I am recently trying to learn how to surf. So far, I find it very difficult but, still, lots of fun (when I actually stand up that is)!

Reader 4
smartykmw
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm kate, and at 32 I'm sure I'm one of the older ones in here.  I love paranormal fiction, and this book looked intriguing :smileyhappy:  I just received it a few days ago and started on it last night.  Looking forward to discussing!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Hi. I am Patti, I am 56. I feel older that others who have read and introduced themselves. I work at the local library part-time and I am a CNA. I love to read. I will admit that I am a reading addict and a cross stitch addict.

I love a good book. I have read several First Look Books and loved them. I like this club. We get a book and we get to discuss it with other who also like or love to read. How cool is this.

I look forward to this new book and wonder at the new story we will read.

I also look forward to everyone's thoughts and impressions.

ReadingPatti

Contributor
christinezeg
0 Kudos

Hi I am Christine from Omaha and cannot wait to start this book.  I am going to try my hardest to follow along with the schedule but it can be so difficult!

Correspondent
jabrkeKB
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Hi. I am Patti, I am 56. I feel older that others who have read and introduced themselves. I work at the local library part-time and I am a CNA. I love to read. I will admit that I am a reading addict and a cross stitch addict.

I am also a reading and cross-stitch addict, but I find it hard to put down a book to work on my cross stitch projects.

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

vmann wrote:

Hey,

I'm Vannesa from Arizona. I'm 25 single, working and going to school for my bachelors.

Welcome Vannesa!  Congrats on going back to school!    Enjoy this break from studying!

lisa

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

tabcat wrote:

liisa22 wrote:

No worries, You are FAR from the oldest in here!  Lots of us are older;  My daughter is 28; I don't know how that ever happened, as I am only 33   ;-)   

liisa22,

How strange!  :smileysurprised:  The same thing happened to me except I have a 28 year old son, not daughter.  LOL

Tcat

It is a strange quirk that does occur every once in awhile!  :-D

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

KT09 wrote:

Hi I'm Krista. I'm 21 and live in California...I LOVE to read! Fave genres are teen, fiction, mystery...I loved this book & I'm excited for the discussion!

HI Krista!  

Great book, huh?!?!    Head over to the spoilers thread IF you have already finished and you have to talk!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Carinac wrote:

I forgot to introduce myself,

I am Carina, working two jobs right now. I have two cats and a really old dog.

I am twenty five, almost twenty six!

Hi Carina 

and Welcome to our piece of cyberworld!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

TriciaLynn77 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm Tricia, i'm 21 and I love to read all kinds of fiction books. I'm still young at heart so I really enjoy teen/young adult kind of stuff. My 13 year old sister Sarah is also reading this book with me, she loves to read, we share our books all the time and I thought this would be a great way for us to discuss a book together.

HI Tricia!  Great way to share with your younger sister!

Welcome!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

marcjonz wrote:

Hey!! im Jon from Texas...i just finished reading the book Hush Hush yesterday and it was amazing!! every chapter just popped out @ you!! and just wanted to make you read more and more...it also had a very superising ending!! but im 15 years old and have 3 other brothers and sisters and im excited @ joining FIRST LOOK!

- Jon:smileyhappy:

Welcome Jon!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Jessica_BookLover wrote:

Hello everyone!

My name is Jessica. I'm 23 years old and I'm living in California--I've been here for 3 years. I love to read and blog about books. I like to learn and try new things and I am recently trying to learn how to surf. So far, I find it very difficult but, still, lots of fun (when I actually stand up that is)!

Hi Jessica!
Good luck with that  surfing!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

smartykmw wrote:

Hi, I'm kate, and at 32 I'm sure I'm one of the older ones in here.  I love paranormal fiction, and this book looked intriguing :smileyhappy:  I just received it a few days ago and started on it last night.  Looking forward to discussing!

HI Kate!

Sorry, but you are not one of the older ones here!  LOL  glad you are here!

lisa

-Sir Richard Steele