Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

ReadingPatti wrote:

Hi. I am Patti, I am 56. I feel older that others who have read and introduced themselves. I work at the local library part-time and I am a CNA. I love to read. I will admit that I am a reading addict and a cross stitch addict.

I love a good book. I have read several First Look Books and loved them. I like this club. We get a book and we get to discuss it with other who also like or love to read. How cool is this.

I look forward to this new book and wonder at the new story we will read.

I also look forward to everyone's thoughts and impressions.

ReadingPatti

Hi Patti!   Good to see you here again!

lisa

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

christinezeg wrote:

Hi I am Christine from Omaha and cannot wait to start this book.  I am going to try my hardest to follow along with the schedule but it can be so difficult!

HI Christine!  Oh, I gave up long ago trying to read to a schedule; it just doesn't work for me.  I read, and then re-read on schedule if the book captures my interest; and Hush, Hush does!!

-Sir Richard Steele

Contributor
Bella_Kellow
0 Kudos

Hey guys. I'm Bee =] I'm 16 and a Twilighter =D Team Edward <333333

Contributor
Booksx3
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks ReadingPatti, i wrote PaulH and he let me know that they wil be sending it again

Reader
Marshlove
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Ashley :smileyhappy:

I'll be 19 next week and I'm in my Freshman year of college. I've always loved reading, but haven't had as much of a chance the last year or so and I'm just getting back into it - definitely excited to be a part of this group.

New User
piratepenguin
0 Kudos

Hi all! My name is Sandy, I'm currently a full-time student in college and I've been reading since...well, ever since I could hold and understand books! My addiction to the written word has led me to the world of book blogging and it's great! :smileywink:

New User
TARDIS-chick
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Riley.

I'm the eldest of 5 kids, I want o be an author. I'm from Alaska. I'm a HUGE reader and a super speedy one. Even more so, when I'm really enjoying the book. (I read "Hush,Hush in about 13 or 15 hours. Which means I loved it:smileyhappy:)

Talk to yo guys soon .

dhaupt
0 Kudos

TARDIS-chick wrote:

Hi, I'm Riley.

I'm the eldest of 5 kids, I want o be an author. I'm from Alaska. I'm a HUGE reader and a super speedy one. Even more so, when I'm really enjoying the book. (I read "Hush,Hush in about 13 or 15 hours. Which means I loved it:smileyhappy:)

Talk to yo guys soon .

Hi Riley, Welcome to the discussion. How's the weather up there?

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

piratepenguin wrote:

Hi all! My name is Sandy, I'm currently a full-time student in college and I've been reading since...well, ever since I could hold and understand books! My addiction to the written word has led me to the world of book blogging and it's great! :smileywink:

HI Sandy and Welcome!  Enjoy it here, it can get interesting!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

TARDIS-chick wrote:

Hi, I'm Riley.

Talk to yo guys soon .

Welcome Riley!   I am sure you will be able to use Alaska in your own writing!

-Sir Richard Steele

Inspired Contributor
mattzay
0 Kudos

Hi! I am sorry to be joining the discussion so late, but I had an injury that kept me busy for awhile. My name is Nancy and I am  38.  I have two kids, two dogs and a cat. I teach 2nd grade and love to read. I have read all the Twilight books which is what made me want to read this book. I will try to catch up on the discussions this weekend.

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

mattzay wrote:

Hi! I am sorry to be joining the discussion so late, but I had an injury that kept me busy for awhile. My name is Nancy and I am  38.  I have two kids, two dogs and a cat. I teach 2nd grade and love to read. I have read all the Twilight books which is what made me want to read this book. I will try to catch up on the discussions this weekend.

WOW Busy Lady!  If you liked Twilight, I think you will like this at least as much!

-Sir Richard Steele

Distinguished Correspondent
lmpmn
0 Kudos

mattzay wrote:

Hi mattzay!  I just started reading the book last night.  I got to chapter 9 and am anxious to catch up to where we're supposed to be so I can join the discussion along with the rest of you all.  I really like it so far.  You and I are in the same boat!  My daughter read the book as soon as we got it in the mail.  She finished it in one day!  That must mean it's good because she will definitely put a book down if she doesn't like it.

Happiness is a warm blanket!
New User
fuzzygemini
0 Kudos

Hello there,

My name is Jessica Marie.  I'm a Children's and Young Adult Librarian in Renton, Washington, although I'm currently visiting with my parents on vacation in Ontario.  I've read a lot of Young Adult fiction over the last several years, and that includes quite a lot of supernatural fiction/urban fantasy novels.  just finished Hush, Hush while I was here on vacation.

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

fuzzygemini wrote:

Hello there,

My name is Jessica Marie.  I'm a Children's and Young Adult Librarian in Renton, Washington, although I'm currently visiting with my parents on vacation in Ontario.  I've read a lot of Young Adult fiction over the last several years, and that includes quite a lot of supernatural fiction/urban fantasy novels.  just finished Hush, Hush while I was here on vacation.

Welcome!  Glad to have you here!

-Sir Richard Steele

Contributor
dk_phoenix
0 Kudos

Hello! I was away on vacation and didn't get the chance to start reading until tonight... but what a beginning! I might not get much sleep tonight :smileyhappy: I'm a freelance writer, mid-20s, who reads obsessively. I've had the joy of reading & discussing one other book through the B&N program before this one, and had a good time with that... so looking forward to this one as well. I just need to make sure I catch up with the rest of you!

Contributor
sararhiannonm
0 Kudos

After school started and house hunting, I've just finished reading Hush, Hush. I loved it!

My review can be found here: http://mylifeisaneffingfairytale.blogspot.com/2009/09/book-review-hush-hush.html

Maybe I can't see it, but is there a thread where I should post my review?? Or should I just give comments here and there?