Contributor
leannenodell
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

My name is Leanne and I live in Sacramento, California with my 2 cats, Max and Phoebe. I am anxiously waiting for this book. It sounds like another great ARC.
Contributor
jaxz_book-babe
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am so excited! I thought I was too late to get a ARC of Hush Hush, but look at that I just realised the message was there since Friday the 7th that says I am. Can't wait this sounds like a good read.

Message Edited by jaxz_book-babe on 08-09-2009 11:47 AM
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! My name is Debbie and I'm 45, married with two teens and a twenty-year-old (gasp!) and three dogs. Things are never quiet here but that's how we like it!  I've enjoyed B&N for years and have done most of the First Look clubs. I'm thrilled that it's now branching out to YA reads since I love this genre along with many others. I've already received this ARC from the publisher to review and I read it in two days. I really look forward to the discussions here. :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
Zia01
0 Kudos

Hi there! My name is Rhonda. I am a thirtysomething mom of two children a 16 and 11 year old. YA is my favortie genre to read. I haven't heard one way or another whether or not I get to participate yet, but wanted to introduce myself to everyone just in case. My fingers are crossed.

I've seen this floating around the internet and I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

Contributor
saren
0 Kudos

I'm Sandy, a thirtysomething mom of 2 lovely girls in California.  I love reading many genres, including YA!  This is my first "First Look" experience and I'm really looking forward to chatting here with everyone.
Beauty is whatever gives joy. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay
Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Good Monday morning and welcome to Marie, Kathy, Aimee, Leanne, janz_book-babe, Debbie, Rhonda and Sandy!!!:smileyvery-happy:

Can't wait to we all get starting reading Hush, Hush!

Anna

New User
FictionGroupie
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm Roni and am almost thirty, but love reading and writing YA books.  I saw the cover for Hush, Hush featured on a blog and was immediately interested.  I'm a stay at home mom, writer, and blogger (fictiongroupie.blogspot.com).

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hi Roni:

welcome to our group! :smileyhappy:  What do you write?

Anna

New User
Aggelia
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm Jennifer. I'm another adult who loves young adult fiction! I work at a Barnes and Noble near Chicago, and one of my favorite parts of my job is discovering great young adult books and introducing them to teens. I've loved many of the books I've been introduced to by young people who love to read!
Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer.

Welcome to our group!  It's neat that you work for B&N.  :smileyvery-happy:

Anna

Frequent Contributor
girlie0620
0 Kudos

Hi there. I am Michelle. I am mid-thirties and love to read. In a world so complicated- it is nice to dive into a book and be a part of something else. I am a military spouse with a two year old. Can't wait to get started. Look forward to talking to everyone soon. M 
Contributor
amt19
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am Amy.

I live in Keizer Oregon with my husband,3 girls,and a bunch of pets.

Looking forward to reading Hush Hush.

Frequent Contributor
Rabid_Reader
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My name is Katelyn I'm 20 years old, and a junior in college pursuing an english degree with a concentration in creative writing. I've been apart of the first look book club multiple times now and I'm really exciting it's branched into the young adult genre as I have considered publishing (or trying to publish) a book in this genre (among others) someday. 

Rabid_Reader

Reader 2
malcocer
0 Kudos

Hi there!  I'm Zette, I'm working at B&N while I go to school, have a little one and a hubby at home along with 2 dogs & a cat.  When I'm not working, studying or taking care of the family, I'm reading a book.  Looking forward to Hush, Hush.
New User
Linda-Mai-Ellen
0 Kudos

Hi,

My name is Linda. I'm 20 and I'm still in university, studying psychology and linguistics, among other things. I enjoy book blogging and I've been dying to read Hush, Hush. I think the discussions will be fun, although I live in Canada. I hope I can still join.

---------------------------------------------------------
Visit my book blog at bambireads.blogpsot.com
Contributor
Mariandy
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Marianne and I live in Indianapolis. I'm "old" but love YA books, thanks to my 13 year old niece who is constantly suggesting books for me to read. :-) Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to participate in this. I'm looking forward to getting started!
Contributor
Ayrina
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone. I'm Ayrina, I'm fifteen, and I live in the suburbs of Chicago. I love to read books of all sorts, and I write fantasy novels in my spare time. =] I also blog (sort of): girl-with-a-notebook.blogspot.com.
Contributor
sararhiannonm
0 Kudos

Hello : )

My name is Sara (Sarbear). I am a student in Salt Lake City, Utah and my favorite thing to do is... drumroll... read!

I read books of all levels but YA still owns my heart.

This ARC looks Amazing. I can't wait to read it!

Contributor
tammypennington
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Tammy....married w/ a 9 year old son.  I got back into YA fiction w/the Harry Potter series and then Twilight....I'm looking forward to the book and the discussion! 
Tammy in Seattle
Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Good morning and welcome to Michelle, Amy, Katelyn, Zette, Linda, Marianne, Ayrina, Sara and Tammy.

Glad you're part of our group for Hush, Hush!  Happy reading!:smileyvery-happy:

Anna