Reader 2
PandaMaster
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hi, I am Christian and I'm 14. I'm going in to high-school soon. I'm the lieutenant of the color guard of the school(Oo damn, and he's a freshman). I have 2 ferrets, 2 dogs, and a parrot. I read a lot of fantasy novels, and I like reading romantic books too. 
Contributor
Nikkayme
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Nikki and I'm 21. I'll be starting my senior year of college next month and I love reading. My favorite books are To Kill a Mockingbird and A Separate Peace, though I do enjoy many YA books including the Twilight Series.
Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa and welcome to our First Look group!  Wow, what a busy girl you are and congrats on finishing high school year early. :smileyhappy:

Anna

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hi Christian!

welcome to our YA First Look group.  Looking forward to you being a part of our book world! :smileyhappy:

Anna

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki:

welcome to our group! Congrats on being in your senior year of college!  What are you studying?

Anna

Inspired Contributor
Think-Im-Listening

[ Edited ]

I'm alex, I love to read books that aren't on the mainstream. Then I rant and rave about how the books that are on the mainstream are not worthy :smileyvery-happy: Well, only if the book is good.

oh and I'm 15 :smileytongue:

Message Edited by Think-Im-Listening on 08-14-2009 02:26 PM
"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much" -Mariana's Trench
New User
coma361
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Im Aaron, Im 19 in texas, im a freshmen in college. i love to read all types of books. im so excited to get started on this on e!

- Aaron

Message Edited by coma361 on 08-14-2009 05:25 PM
Reader
KaitOh
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Kait. I'm 17 and love to read. I can't wait for this book :]
Contributor
AmandaJillian
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Amanda, I'm addcited to B&N. They know me by name and call my son their mascot lol. ONly cause I was there almost everyday while I was pregnant since I wasn't working. I'm a huge bookworm. 
Frequent Contributor
MomforrestMO
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm Karen I live in Missouri and I'm a Middle School teacher.  I have taught reading and I love to read and encourage young people to read.

MomforrestMO
Contributor
greenbeanteenqueen
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!!  I'm Sarah, I'm 27, and I love to read YA.  I work as a teen librarian, write a book review blog, and am currently in school for my MLS, so I'm always super busy and always reading.  I'm looking forward to discussing the book with everyone-I love book clubs and meeting other readers. :smileyhappy:

www.greenbeanteenqueen.com
Contributor
_alyssav
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Anna! ^^
Reader 2
Bonnie_the_book_lover
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Siobhan and I love to READ! I can't wait for this book!
Frequent Contributor
tato
0 Kudos

Hey guys! I am Tatiana and I am 23 summers old (yep, I am one of those crazy "semi-adults" that still stick its nose into young romance, looking for kickass fantasy, and cute guys, of course). 

I am an avid YA reader and I am currently writing my second book. I just hope I'll share Becca's luck one day and tell you about it. *crossing fingers*

And as everyone here, I am dying to get my eyes busy with Hush, Hush.  

Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Wow, this group is wonderful!

Hello to everyone. I'm Rachel, and I'll be your moderator this next month. I've been with Barnes and Noble's online book groups for almost five years now and I've loved every minute of it.  It's a blast to hang out in an online spot that's always crowded with book addicts. I'm also a librarian (notice a theme?) and a single mom to two awesome high-energy girls.

I'm really looking forward to the book club this month, and I'm especially excited to hear from so many readers I haven't met yet!

For those of you who are new to the book clubs--don't hesitate to ask questions. There are many old hands on board, as you can see, and everyone is usually very friendly and easy going. I find that our regulars often give our visiting authors help with using the boards!

You can also PM me with any problems.

Look forward to starting our discussion!

Rachel

Contributor
Teddyree
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm out of my teens but I love, love, love the YA genre. So looking forward to chatting about Hush, Hush, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun. I recognise a few familiar names on here from the book blogging world. I read and review YA and most other genres on my book blog The Eclectic Reader.

Contributor
sararhiannonm
0 Kudos

Teddyree:

I know you! Well I'm glad you got here in time to get your ARC and join the rest of us : )

Sarbear

http://mylifeisaneffingfairytale.blogspot.com/

Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

I have been hanging around the boards for a number of years but this is my first First Look board so I am excited to read a book that is not yet published with all the rest here.  Welcome.

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Reader 2
Emi-rose
0 Kudos

Hey, I'm Emily and I'm 15. I love to dance, act and read (of course). This is my first First Look book and I'm really looking forward to it.
Contributor
lhays
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I am Laura, I have two teen girls and I love to read the young adult fiction. I'm excited about being part of this group.