Contributor
FallingOffTheShelf
0 Kudos

Re: Write Your Review!

I posted my review to the B&N website.  I also posted to Goodreads, Amazon, and LibraryThing.

It's also on my blog at the following link :

http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com/2009/10/review-on-tuesday-hush-hush-by-becca.html

Visit my blog for great reviews and giveaways!
http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com
Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Hi, I loved Hush,Hush. It is a great teen read, although adults will enjoy it just as much as the teens. The characters are great. You can feel things are going to happen. You can sense that the ultimate battle of good and evil is coming.

Nore, Patch and Vee are great characters that you come the love.

The story is rich and very well written. I am very glad that there is a sequel coming. I am going to get.

I highly recommend this book. It is worth the time you spent reading it.

ReadingPatti

Contributor
Kelsey94
0 Kudos

I posted my review on B&N and on my blog- here

Wordsmith
marciliogq
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

marciliogq wrote:

Here is my review:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1230975

Visit  fallenarchangel.com        Hush,Hush fansite...its a Global site,. Very well designed,I believe based in England.

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Frequent Contributor
Rabid_Reader
0 Kudos

I know this is a little late, but I've been busy with midterms and such. You know what they say, better late than never, right?

Anyways, here's my review:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1240736

Frequent Contributor
ashley_42
0 Kudos

I really like this book.  It kept me reading page for page.  THe only issue i found iwth it was it seemed too fast.  I wanted to read it longer.  It ended too quick for me.  I wanted to see more or the Bad Boy.  Also,  I didn't like how the author connected CHauncey into it.  She could of linked it  better i think.  But over all a fast easy read. Easy to follow.  I thought in the book the author got rid of The girl angel too quickly.  She kind of dissappeared. And they didnt explain why about it.  It kept me asking qustions.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

ashley_42 wrote:

I really like this book.  It kept me reading page for page.  THe only issue i found iwth it was it seemed too fast.  I wanted to read it longer.  It ended too quick for me.  I wanted to see more or the Bad Boy.  Also,  I didn't like how the author connected CHauncey into it.  She could of linked it  better i think.  But over all a fast easy read. Easy to follow.  I thought in the book the author got rid of The girl angel too quickly.  She kind of dissappeared. And they didnt explain why about it.  It kept me asking qustions.

Hi Ashley;;"Cresendo" next sequel due out  Summer 2010,I believe, will answer our questions,I can't wait, We will probably be very surprised!! Vtc  fallenarchangel.com  is official website of Hush Hush  

Reader
Megs_13
0 Kudos

heres my review.

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1299508

thanks for the great book club. this is my first time in a first look and i more than loved it. this book was great and i recommend it to all my friends. i cant wait for the next first look. im already excited. =D

thanks again,

megs.

B&N Bookseller
gotaway
0 Kudos

I did not know about First Look when Hush, Hush was available, but we received an ARC through my store.  I placed it in our staff recommends teen bay and suggested it to many teens AND adults throughout the holiday season.  I think the time had come for the angel reads.....if you have tired of the vampires.  I loved the book and can't wait for the sequel by Ms. Fitzpatrick.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Vtcozy wrote.I am a huge Hush,Hush fan as well.Was  with FirstLook when we were given the opportunity to read,chat with Becca and of course review.Yes,it has a wider audience,such as myself and older not YA any longer... and being a Bookseller,of course you know that...fallenarchangel.com  is the official Hush,Hush fansite,and you can also connect with Becca there as well..Crescendo..Fall 2010?Lots of great info,contests ...Right now we are reading ;Before I Fall By Lauren Oliver..I am sure you would enjoy this book..we are only discussing up to chapter 2...Excellent..
gotaway wrote:

I did not know about First Look when Hush, Hush was available, but we received an ARC through my store.  I placed it in our staff recommends teen bay and suggested it to many teens AND adults throughout the holiday season.  I think the time had come for the angel reads.....if you have tired of the vampires.  I loved the book and can't wait for the sequel by Ms. Fitzpatrick.

Contributor
KnightRider
0 Kudos

This is an amazing book that I literally had to force myself to put down. Here's my review:
I bought it the evening of March 9th and finished the night of March 10th, so it only took me about a day to read from beginning to end. The reason being, it was mind-blowing. I really loved this book not only for the likably unique and well developed characters, but because of the mystery, suspense, action, and bit of romance it entailed. The writing was also very good and this book just seemed to inspire me. The subject of angels, consisting of "fallen angels", drew me in because of its individuality and, I soon found out, edginess (which was both refreshing and enjoyable). The book really wasn't as dark as the cover makes it out to be. It had many funny parts throughout as well as captivating ones. Some events, I have to say, are a bit "creepy" but that's just the mystery working its way into the book. It always seemed like I was right there with the characters too. I compliment the author who did a very good job tying up all the loose ends and questions that were building up as I read. I can definitely say this is one of my favorite books, maybe even my #1. I suggest it to any young adult (and over) out there! Hush, Hush rocks!
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

KnightRider wrote:

This is an amazing book that I literally had to force myself to put down. Here's my review:
I bought it the evening of March 9th and finished the night of March 10th, so it only took me about a day to read from beginning to end. The reason being, it was mind-blowing. I really loved this book not only for the likably unique and well developed characters, but because of the mystery, suspense, action, and bit of romance it entailed. The writing was also very good and this book just seemed to inspire me. The subject of angels, consisting of "fallen angels", drew me in because of its individuality and, I soon found out, edginess (which was both refreshing and enjoyable). The book really wasn't as dark as the cover makes it out to be. It had many funny parts throughout as well as captivating ones. Some events, I have to say, are a bit "creepy" but that's just the mystery working its way into the book. It always seemed like I was right there with the characters too. I compliment the author who did a very good job tying up all the loose ends and questions that were building up as I read. I can definitely say this is one of my favorite books, maybe even my #1. I suggest it to any young adult (and over) out there! Hush, Hush rocks!
Dear KnightRider..i agree and the first week it was released it was # 8 on the NYTimes bestseller list..visit fallenarchangel.com ,or fallenarchangels.com ,Its the official Hush,Hush.website or beccafitzspatrick.com ."Crescendo" the next in the series is due out Oct.2010..Both websites are so good..and its all about Hush,Hush..Patch,Nora etc..Glad you are a Fan....Becca was Amazing when we read the book for  The FirstLook Teen Reads..But its not only a YA novel as you know..Have a Great Day..Susan..Vtc They are also on twitter...

Correspondent
wyntermoon
0 Kudos

Contributor
peajhead
0 Kudos

4 1/2 stars. Great read!

I loved the book.  I thought it was very original,  I would def recommend it. It ended a little differently than I expected, which was good. I read it in 2 days and I have a 2 year old, so that's good!