Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

Re: Post Your Reviews

Where exactly do reviews get posted?  Sorry....first FL.
"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

You can post your reviews on the product page. Click on the book cover. Thanks!

Of Bees and Mist 

babzilla41 wrote:

Inspired Contributor
Linda10
0 Kudos

babzilla41 wrote:

Thank you so much for asking that question!  I searched a few times trying to find where I could write my review -- and it's NOT my first First Look!  But it has been maybe a year; so things have changed a bit since then.

Inspired Correspondent
ladybug74
0 Kudos

Here is my review:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1164042

I will also be posting my review on LibraryThing and BookCrosssing.

Frequent Contributor
GadgetgirlKS
0 Kudos

Contributor
BHall
0 Kudos

Here's my review:  http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Review.aspx?page=Review&reviewid=1164304

Thanks Erick & everyone for making Of Bees & Mist the best First Look selection & the best book club experience to date. 

Inspired Contributor
kren250
0 Kudos

I've posted my review, but as usual can't get my computer to do a link and I'm too lazy to type it all out;-). It's posted under my username, here on B and N as well as on a few other sites.
Contributor
mnbc
0 Kudos

I was pleasantly surprised by this book, thank you Erick. You have really done a great job and am anxiously awaiting your next book. You have a beautiful way with words.This imaginitive and magical book was very thought provoking, and hard to put down. I love reading the reviews from others who can give you a different perspective on things.

This was a dysfunctional family that really intrigued me. Thanks again Erick & B&N First Look for the opportunity of reading this great book.

Book Lover
Inspired Contributor
Coral50
0 Kudos

The other night I posted my review on the main book page but can't find it today.

I also didn't know how to link.

I will tell you this book was the best page turner I have read lately. It touched the whole ladder of emotions that make us human, good and bad. I recommend this book to everyone I see.

And Erick Setiawan I'm looking forward to your future novels.

Thank you

Cora

Inspired Contributor
Popper19
0 Kudos

Reader
Jac8604
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
fordmg
0 Kudos

I posted my review yesterday.  I don't know how to send a link.

MG

Inspired Correspondent
Read-n-Rider
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Here's my review.  Thanks, B&N, Paul, Rachel, and, of course, Erick, for the opportunity to read this new book.

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Review.aspx?page=Review&reviewid=1164940

Joan

Ooops--put in the wrong link, hence the edit.

Message Edited by Read-n-Rider on 07-02-2009 08:55 PM
 Hey, I've done this before without a problem, but I've really messed it up this time; this is still the wrong link.  My review IS there, though--Really, it is!!
Message Edited by Read-n-Rider on 07-02-2009 08:59 PM
 Tried one more time--Think I've finally got it!
Joan
Message Edited by Read-n-Rider on 07-02-2009 09:21 PM
Correspondent
bud12
0 Kudos

I love  of Bees and Mists so much that I cannot bare to end it! I am so savoring this wonderful book that I have had to put it down so that I can bring it to my weekend vacation retreat to finish it, rather than finishing it at home nowCan you believe that with such a wonderful read as this I became more inhibited during the discussion than I was with the two previous books that I read in the Club. I can't fathom the psychology of this as I usually have things to say during the discussion and I can now only bemoan that I didn't have a chance to comment directly to the authorSo, Erick Setiawan, if you happen to read this, please know that you are now one of my favorite authors and I will be thrilled to read other books that you may write in the future. And to those who haven't had the chance to read it yet... if you love great plots, interesting characters, fantasyintrigue, and creative writing with a " dream-like" flair, then this book is for you!!!        
Jo
Wordsmith
maude40
0 Kudos

Thank you Barnes and Noble for another great First Look book. I especially loved the characters in this book. They brought out a lot of emotion as I read. To me that is what makes a good book, the emotion at high level. Any way thank you again for this opportunity of reading ARC books. Thank you Erick Setiawan for joining us in a great discussion. Yvonne
Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!!  Here is my review:  http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1166621

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Contributor
lisally
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Finally was able to finish the book.  Here is my review, which I will also post to LibraryThing and goodreads:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1166776

Thank you so much Erick for sharing this wonderful book with us!

Message Edited by lisally on 07-05-2009 03:46 PM
Contributor
CL77
0 Kudos

This was my first time at FL.    Though I didn't say very much - it was a treat.  Here's my review:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1168050 

Frequent Contributor
mooks
0 Kudos

Thank you for this opportunity!

Here's my review:

gl
Distinguished Correspondent
gl
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for this opportunity and such a wonderful read.  Here's my review:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1168066