Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
emmagrace
0 Kudos

Re: Breathing Tips of Great American Beatboxers

The boys do not help each other out. NP was only concerned about getting himself and his date into the concert. Once in side they moved away from each other.

I remember having braces that I was so embarrased about. I would always try to hide them and I grew more concerned about them when I was around someone that I was infatuated with. I think that Benji felt the same as I did.

Contributor
JAmber
0 Kudos

Re: Breathing Tips of Great American Beatboxers

The concert definitely caused everyone to look out for themselves, but I feel that the friends had already been drifting apart. I noticed that Benji seemed more comfortable at the concert, surrounded by strangers.

The uncle wants to look around Sag Harbor and see "who's out", even though he feels he doesn't belong. I think he is happier on the outside, the inside isn't what it seems to be.

I had braces and it feels like something is growing on your teeth. You can't help but want to hide them. They feel a thousand times nastier than they look.