Contributor
wisterialeigh
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hi everyone. I am a new member to First Look as of today. I will be joining the discussion after I receive Sag Harbor. I am looking forward to sharing thoughts..comments..and friendship in this community. Till later...Wisteria:smileyhappy:
Wisteria Leigh
Inspired Correspondent
EbonyAngel
0 Kudos

tamfish1 wrote:

I'm  about 20 miles north of Columbia, MO.  Columbia, if you don't know Missouri, is half way between St. Louis and

Kansas City.  I finally received my book and what I've read I've really liked.  It goes along very well with everyone's

discussions.  I didn't feel like I missed anything after reading the discussions and the book.  I'm still behind

because I had my 4 grandsons this weekend and that took my time.  I WILL get caught up this week.

Tammy

I know MO very well, I go to Columbia a few times a year.  I grew up in KC and have lived in North St. Louis County for 32 years.
Inspired Contributor
mattzay
0 Kudos

Hi! My name is Nancy and this is the second First Look book club that I have been involved in. I am an elementary teacher in NY and love to read. I am looking forward to discussing Sag Harbor  with all of you.
Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Welcome to everyone just joining the group! I look forward to hearing from you on the discussion threads--

Rachel

Contributor
tink29
0 Kudos

Hi - My name is Lorna.  I live in a small city in Wisconsin.  This is my first - first look.  I received my book on Thursday and have started reading to page 44.  My day job is banking and we are working 6 days a week right now.  I am a single mom of a 25 year daughter.  She lives in Oregon so the nest is empty except my to cats and me.  My passions are creative writing and photography.  I like to read different authors to help me learn to be a better writer. 

Reader 2
ccd9853
0 Kudos

Good Morning

I haven't received my book yet, as I just signed up over the weekend, but I'm looking forward to reading Sag Harbor.  I guess I'll be a bit behind the others, but I'll try to catch up.

Catherine

Contributor
JulieC82
0 Kudos

Hello all! I'm Julie and I live outside of Chicago in the 'burbs. I'm an avid reader and am definitely looking forward to finishing Sag Harbor. I'm finding it amusing and an interesting perspective on a coming of age story, since most seem to be from a girl's POV. I'm about a 1/4 of the way through it.
Contributor
Jilly
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone, I just received my confirmation of my enrollment!  My name is Jill and I live in Idaho.  I'm an avid reader, and this is my first time with First Look.  I can't wait to get the book, and I've enjoyed all of your comments and thoughts about the book so far.  Happy Reading!
New User
jmc01
0 Kudos

Hi, I am Jacqueline Campbell. Thank you for the welcome note. I received by book today and I am looking forward to reading it and joining in on the discussions.
New User
musicgirlSH
0 Kudos

Greetings one and all from lovely Houston, TX!  I received Sag Harbor last week and jumped right into it today....I had to finish "Very Valentine" first!  This is a new foray for me...I fell in love with all this computer chat business while finishing up a degree on-line the last 1-1/2 years.  So, "Hello book club stuff!"  I look forward to swaping love notes with ya'll and hearing from our distinguished author and, well it also appears the editor as well!  Seeing as how this is all new to me....be gentle!  :smileyhappy:

Sharoni

New User
luvstry101
0 Kudos

Greetings from Troy, Michigan.  This is my first book club discussion.  I am really enjoying Colson's novel thus far.  I work  full time and volunteer in my community.  I'm 45 years old and I have a college aged daughter who's in her last year of college.   

Contributor
KristaT
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! I'm Krista - currently from cold and snowy Minnesota. This is my second First Look book and I'm really looking forward to it.
Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Welcome to our newcomers! Jump into the threads anywhere & happy reading.

Hope you enjoy the group!

Rachel

Distinguished Scribe
blkeyesuzi
0 Kudos

HI and welcome to all the new members of FirstLook!  I look forward to reading your posts!  You are really going to enjoy the ride!

Have fun!

Suzi

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. " --John Burroughs
Xan
Contributor
Xan
0 Kudos

Hi!  I'm Xan and this is my 2nd First Look book.  I really hope this one is as good as the one last month.  I'm a little late getting started, but hopefully I can catch up soon.
Xan