Inspired Contributor
nadine1
0 Kudos

Re: Welcomes and Introductions

Greetings everyone!  I'm Nadine from New Jersey.  I just received my confirmation letter.  This is my 4th First Look Book.  I am looking forward to reading this book. 
Distinguished Correspondent
Shadowwolf36
0 Kudos

Hi, my name is Susan and I hail from Massachusetts. This is my first FIRST LOOK book and hope to do many more.  I have read some of the lively discussions on other books and can't wait to get into this one.

Frequent Contributor
renhair
0 Kudos

I just received my confirmation!  I'm really looking forward to this book.  I think Zoe Heller is an interesting writer.
EC
Frequent Contributor
EC
0 Kudos

Hi, My name is Ellen and I am from Connecticut. I just got my confirmation for The Believers.  I am very excited to read it and to join in the discussions!
Frequent Contributor
Luvstoread
0 Kudos

I haven't received my confirmation yet :smileysad:

Sure hope I get in.  This book sounds really interesting.

Norma

Luvs2read (a/k/a Norma)
Inspired Contributor
no4daughter
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.  I received my confirmation and I am really looking forward to this, my 4th, First Look book.  Like all of the other choices, I have not read any of this author's past works.  I live in Wisconsin and work in Minnesota and can't' wait to get cozy with a good book as we head into cool fall weather.

linda

Reader 2
rrc1
0 Kudos

Greetings all,

I received my confirmation, and am so excited to be included in this group!  Looking forward to reading this book.

Joan/Toledo

Frequent Contributor
mwinasu
0 Kudos

I have not got a conformation yet, but I hope I am in.

Frequent Contributor
thefamilymanager
0 Kudos

Hi! This is Lisa and I'm thrilled to be part of this group. This is my 4th First Look book. I'm married and have 2 teenagers. I live in Coloardo and can't wait for a little cold weather. I also love reading some fantasy, biographies, and women's literature. Can't wait to speak with all of you about this book. Lisa
LMD

- if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! - Dorothy - Wizard of OZ
Contributor
Sdf1966
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,  I just received my email that said that I got in.  I am really looking forward to reading and being a part of this great book club.
Distinguished Wordsmith
MSaff
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I live in Western Massachusetts.  My wife and I are avid reads and I look forward to reading The Believers. 

Mike

Mike
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
http://travelswithcarsandbooks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
Kourt
0 Kudos

Still haven't received my confirmation!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Contributor
NavyAirMom
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I just signed up for The Believers and am looking forward to another great First Look expereince.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the previous reads.  My friend signed up for the other First Look book so we will trade and get to read them both.  We also plan to post shared comments on the boards.  Happy Reading!

Theresa

**We make plans, God laughs.

Contributor
--Bookworm--
0 Kudos

Hey there everyone,

This is Bryan from Las Vegas.  I just got my message that my book will be sent out soon. Can't wait to start the discussion.  Take care. Talk to you soon.

Inspired Correspondent
Read-n-Rider
0 Kudos

Hi, Everyone!  I got busy and didn't check my PM's for a couple of days and was just now delighted to see that my confirmation letter arrived on 9/23.  I'm Joan, from New York State, and this will be my 5th. First Look book.  I feel right at home with so many other "veterans" here, and am looking forward to discussions with you "newbies, " too.  I have not read anything by Zoe Heller before; this book looks like it will be an interesting introduction.

Joan/New York (so people won't get us mixed up, Joan/Toledo!)

Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Norma,

Because your PM is disabled, we are unable to send a confirmation to you.

Everyone, please, if you are expecting a confirmation of your spot in the club, please be certain of the following:

1- Your PM is enabled. 
2- You signed up for ONE club only, if you signed up for both, you will not be sent either. 
3- You signed up for one person on your account, not two or three others. This will disqualify you.
4- Check the News, Schedules & Updates thread for updates about confirmations.  We always include information about your submission's timestamp.

Many thanks!

Luvstoread wrote:

Norma

Message Edited by Maria_H on 09-25-2008 10:47 AM

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Frequent Contributor
Luvstoread
0 Kudos

Maria_H wrote:
Norma,
Everyone, please, if you are expecting a confirmation of your spot in the club, please be certain of the following:
1- Your PM is enabled. 
2- You signed up for ONE club only, if you signed up for both, you will not be sent either. 
3- You signed up for one person on your account, not two or three others. This will disqualify you.
4- Check the News, Schedules & Updates thread for updates about confirmations.  We always include information about your submission's timestamp.
Many thanks!

Luvstoread wrote:

Norma

How do I "fix" my PM????
Luvs2read (a/k/a Norma)
Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

It's in "Preferences" or "My Settings" under "Display & Privacy Settings" tab. Check "Enable Private Messages."

Luvstoread wrote:

Maria_H wrote:
Norma,
1- Your PM is enabled. 
Many thanks!

Luvstoread wrote:

Norma

How do I "fix" my PM????

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Frequent Contributor
mwinasu
0 Kudos

Thank you Barnes and Noble.  I just got my conformation.  I am Mwinasu on line and I live seven miles outside Wasilla Alaska. And for those who may be wondering, I live five miles closer to Russia than Sarah and I am up on a hill with binoculars and I still can't see Russia.
Frequent Contributor
Luvstoread
0 Kudos

Maria_H wrote:

It's in "Preferences" or "My Settings" under "Display & Privacy Settings" tab. Check "Enable Private Messages."

Luvstoread wrote:

Maria_H wrote:
Norma,
1- Your PM is enabled. 
Many thanks!

Luvstoread wrote:

Norma

How do I "fix" my PM????

Thank you, Maria.  I will fix that now.

Norma

Luvs2read (a/k/a Norma)