Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

Your Review of The Mighty Queens of Freeville

[ Edited ]
You've read the book and talked about it with one another!

Now, share your thoughts about the book with a wider audience!

This time the review process will be a little less laborious.  Rather than writing your review in this thread, please go to the review page for the book.  Write your review there and when you're done, find the Permalink to your review.  Come back here and post the Permalink URL to this thread.

Thanks!
Message Edited by Maria_H on 11-11-2008 10:00 AM

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Re: Your Review of The Mighty Queens of Freeville

Maria_H wrote:
You've read the book and talked about it with one another!

Now, share your thoughts about the book with a wider audience!

This time the review process will be a little less laborious.  Rather than writing your review in this thread, please go to the review page for the book.  Write your review there and when you're done, find the Permalink to your review.  Come back here and post the Permalink URL to this thread.

Thanks!

Maria -- just now, the link above did not "work" for me.

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Folks,

If you're having trouble clicking Maria's link, try "right clicking" the link and opening in a new page (or tab).  That should work, and if not, let us know.

Stephanie
Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Stephanie wrote:

Folks,

If you're having trouble clicking Maria's link, try "right clicking" the link and opening in a new page (or tab).  That should work, and if not, let us know.

Thx, Stephanie.  That appears that it will work, although it will require another sign-in!

Pepper

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

I hope this works. <grin>

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1031019

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Try this link.

Or use this:

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/WriteReview.aspx?EAN=9781401322854

Message Edited by Maria_H on 11-11-2008 10:01 AM

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Wordsmith
Tarri
0 Kudos

Distinguished Wordsmith
aprilh
0 Kudos

Reader
dotnetbrett
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Here is my posting.  This was a great experience, and I look forward to having the opportunity to do it again at some point in the future.

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1033598

Message Edited by dotnetbrett on 11-16-2008 09:00 PM
Contributor
Margaret42
0 Kudos

Contributor
danikl
0 Kudos

So happy to be one of the ARC readers for this book, hope I may have the opportunity to be selected again.

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1033815

Frequent Contributor
KristyR
0 Kudos

Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 1,109 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: