Wordsmith
ponie
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

emeraldisle wrote:
My first read after being seriously ill. What a pleasure! I hope to read all the discussions that have taken place in April as I go through the book. 

Hey! emeraldisle, I hope because you are posting that means you are feeling much better.  You are in for a roller coaster ride as you read thru the discussions.  It was only my 2nd FL but so different from my first.  The reads will be a treat tho, so enjoy. 
ponie
New User
AlexaLeighCorbett
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am Alexa Leigh Corbett, 18 years old, lived in california the past 7 years, currently in Flagstaff, Arizona. Published author, my first book was just released a few days ago.  try to keep an eclectic taste in the books i read, and things i write..

http://www.amazon.com/ID-Art-Being-Human/dp/1441590684/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259865440&sr=...

HARD COVER

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=1441590684&box=1-4415-9068-4%20&pos=...
Paperback
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=1441590676&box=1-4415-9067-6%20&pos=...
PUBLISHER'S SITE
https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=70576

New User
BookDevourer87
0 Kudos

Random Subject:Online Plagiarism

Hi, I'm new here and I was just wondering if this website or any websites protect writers who write their stories online. I looked and looked and I couldn't find any. My friend got her work plagiarized on fictionpress.com but she said I could still write as long as it's nothing I care about. What should I do? I know that you can't have an idea copyrighted or a name I think so I guess it has to be a story in general with a title and everything. If anyone knows anything about online plagiarism, and copyright laws let me know. Lastly, if anyone here writes anything can anyone copy it or can  the adminstrators, and/or moderators or the people behind this website prevent that from happening?

New User
nancybMI
0 Kudos

Hello, im nancy, from mich, 62, today, and just got my "NOOK" LOVEEEEEEE IT.if i go it goes,im a AMISH BOOK LOVER, so i read or will now, all of beverly lewis amish books, have already read some GREAT ONES, thrillers about the amish..would love to hear from any other amish book lovers....nancy:womanvery-happy:

Contributor
girlwrite
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Fish and Grits is my first independenly published novel, but my 5th manuscript.  I'm new here and would love it if some of you took the opportunity to experience urban fiction at it's best.  I have created a cast of characters who will make you cry, laugh and keep reading "all night long". 

I would really appreciate a first look review of Fish and Grits

Tina

Crazy is like sunshine, it always comes out!
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

It is nice to be among author friends and wish you all the very best. My name is Sukhraj Dhillon.  My non-fiction books are under Dr. Sukhraj S. Dhillon. I have an advanced degree in life sciences and molecular biology from the west and a fascination with yoga, breathing, and spirituality from the east crafted out of studies at Yale University, U.S.A. and Punjab University, India. Therefore, I am devoted to present a synthesis of eastern and western approaches to various health issues. I have published over dozen books and 40 research papers, and have expressed my views in the news media and workshops.

drdln

I am a non-fiction author. But like to know your interests and invite you to be in my circle of frie...

The Power of Breathing

Art of Stress-free Living

A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO AMERICA’S WEIGHT PROBLEM