Inspired Correspondent
jb70
0 Kudos

Re: About The Poacher's Son and Paul Doiron

Mystery novels were the first ones that clicked for me when I started reading in elementary school, but I don't read too many of them anymore for some reason.  I live in PA also, Lehigh County, and we got 22 inches.  I've heard some rumors there is more to come either Monday or Wednesday of this week too!

http://bookbookseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
BOOKWORM1414
0 Kudos

Surprise!  The Little Brown Truck just delivered my copy of THE POACHER'S SON, could wait to open it.  We are due more snow tonight so I'll curl-up with the book and begin to read a great mystery.

Thanks again for the opportunity to receive and review such great books.

Hope everyone else receives their copy soon.

Correspondent
JoanieGranola
0 Kudos

BOOKWORM1414 wrote:

Surprise!  The Little Brown Truck just delivered my copy of THE POACHER'S SON, could wait to open it.  We are due more snow tonight so I'll curl-up with the book and begin to read a great mystery.

Thanks again for the opportunity to receive and review such great books.

Hope everyone else receives their copy soon.

I'm jealous! I haven't yet received my eagerly awaited copy of The Poacher's Son! I hope to receive it soon, as there have been no mail delays in a very non-snowy CT. I can't wait to start reading!

Frequent Contributor
AIRKNITTER
0 Kudos

Brown Truck was here in Berks County, PA. What a wonderful surprise to receive the book so soon. I have set aside this coming weekend to start The Poacher's Son.

Aine

Children are the living message we send to a time we will not see.
Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

The Poacher's Son has arrived in Central New York!  Looks very intriguing...can't wait to start reading.

"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom
Contributor
DfiggZ
0 Kudos

YAY!! I just got word that it's at home!!! Can't wait to start it!

Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

The book arrived in Saint Louis too!  The UPS man just delivered it.  The book is so cold from being in the truck all day long. I will start reading it later tonight. Can't wait!

Thanks again,

Linda

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney
Inspired Contributor
JuneC
0 Kudos

Poacher's Son arrived in Nthrn FL today and although we aren't snowed in it is cold so that's the next best thing for  getting cozy with a mystery.

Contributor
Dotcat
0 Kudos

WIth all this cold weather, even down here in the south, keeping me indoors I am ready to lose myself

in a great mystery! I love these First Look selections!

Donna

"These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves"

Gilbert Highet

dhaupt
0 Kudos

LindaEducation wrote:

The book arrived in Saint Louis too!  The UPS man just delivered it.  The book is so cold from being in the truck all day long. I will start reading it later tonight. Can't wait!

Thanks again,

Linda

Yes, but did you and EbonyAngel see the forecast for over the weekend, Yuck more of this nasty stuff.

Frequent Contributor
TiffanyLynn
0 Kudos

I got my copy in TX yesterday.  I have already read about half of the book!  I haven't been able to put it down.

Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

LindaEducation wrote:

Thanks again,

Linda

Yes, but did you and EbonyAngel see the forecast for over the weekend, Yuck more of this nasty stuff.

I know :smileysad:  C'mon Spring!

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney
New User
LinL
0 Kudos

The brown truck made it to Arkansas yesterday!!  This is my first online book club so I'm excited.  Have read the first chapter -- I'm hooked.  Can't wait.

Contributor
jwave
0 Kudos

Arrived yesterday!:smileyhappy:  Was not sure if I was supposed to start but after reading these posts I will begin tonight...yippee.

Contributor
carol_fa

I am very excited about the Poacher's Son. This is my second First Look, so glad it is a mystery. Thanks Paul - looks like a good book.

Frequent Contributor
RS18
0 Kudos

It is a good book! I got it yesterday and am almost finished reading it. I feel like this book will definitely be passed around to my friends.

Frequent Contributor
BookBobBP
0 Kudos

This description of the book sounds like it will be another great read from First Look Book Club.  I just received my copy of the book and I am so excited about starting to read.

CAG
Inspired Correspondent
CAG
0 Kudos

I live in Spokane, WA and my copy just arrived. I have started it and it looks like it will be a great read!

CAG
Frequent Contributor
RS18
0 Kudos

I already finished The Poacher's Son. It is very entertaining! I can't wait to discuss the book, especially the ending, with you all.

Contributor
pengy
0 Kudos

Im almost done with mine too! Got mine yesterday

єνєяуσηє тσℓ∂ мє тσ gяσωη υρ.... ι gяєω υρ αη∂ тнєη тнєу ωαηтє∂ мє тσ gяσωη ∂σωη...