CAG
Inspired Correspondent
CAG
0 Kudos

Re: After the Party: Thanks to Paul, Charlie and the group!

Thank you everyone! This has been a wonderful experience.

CAG
Inspired Correspondent
CharlieG31
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Paul Doiron and Charlie thanks so much for this wonderful experience I gotta say as all the times I have participated in A first Look Club you have become part of my family through this month I have read and enjoyed reading all your comments and questions and sometimes stories that you have shared with us all.

Rachel I have to say you have been an excellent moderator guiding this first look club and others , your questions have been brilliant and I can see when I read your posts you are a brilliant person because not a lot of people can ask questions that create a debate and involve so many angles in which you can see the question and answer it.

Paul thanks so much for bringing this clubs and always create new ideas in which reading can become much more entertaining than it already is , and I hope we get the chance to have more bookclub ideas created by you and much more first look clubs in which you also play a role.

I have enjoyed thoroughly sharing with all of you my thoughts and reading your thoughts because I have to say whenever I participate in a First Look club my view becomes broader than it was because I get to see the book from different perspectives , perspectives that are given by all of you everytime you post a new thread or a reply. Through this month I have learned a lot from all of you and I hope we get the chance to share another book.

"The questions are more essential than the answers."
Karl Theodor Jaspers

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'm looking forward to Paul's next book! Thanks again for visiting, Paul and Charlie!