Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
jaws12
0 Kudos

Re: How To Get Your Free Reading Copy & Enroll in the Discussion

[ Edited ]

HI,

I would like to sign up for the "Poacher-Son" book free copy and enroll in the Discussion of the book.

My name and address:

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,085
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33

Please - do not post your personal information in a forum post

jaws12,

Please do not post your personal information by replying to Paul's message.  Please follow the instructions given in the post to send a Private Message to the Poacher-Son username - the PM funtions are found by clicking the number next to the little envelope up near the top-right corner.  You must have PMs enabled; to do that click on "My Profile" in the same area of the screen, then "Display & Privacy Settings" then "Private Messenger" and check the box to enable the feature.

I have notified Paul so that he may edit your post to remove your information.

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
New User
molly715
0 Kudos

hello everyone!

Confirmed!!

I am very excited!

Frequent Contributor
vpenning
0 Kudos

FYI to new users- Keep track of the reading schedule as you wait for the book in case it changes.

New User
candidcrafts
0 Kudos

Thanks for the opportunity! I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing this book, as well as participating in the discussion!

New User
candidcrafts
0 Kudos

fyi, if you're using a Mac & you're on Safari... i couldn't get it to work in that browser either :smileyhappy: try switching over to Firefox instead.

Frequent Contributor
spicy_t
0 Kudos

Oh my gosh!  I hope I'm not too late!  I just enrolled...my computer has been broken...I just got a new one and saw this new first look!  I so enjoyed Eternal on the Water and Truly, Madly!  They were awesome!  And I absolutely love suspense/mystery, so the Poacher's Son sounds wonderful!  I hope I got in in time...but if not, with my new computer I can keep up with any new ones that come along I guess!  Thanks for all these wonderful opportunities!

Tammy
Frequent Contributor
momofprecious1
0 Kudos

Please let us know when the books will be shipping so that we can keep an eye out for UPS.

Thanks

Inspired Correspondent
ponkle
0 Kudos

Re: How To Get Your Free Reading Copy & Enroll (ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED)

Paul I just noticed enrollment is now closed. Does that mean if we didn't get a confirmaiton yet we didn't make it?

Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

ponkle wrote:

Paul I just noticed enrollment is now closed. Does that mean if we didn't get a confirmaiton yet we didn't make it?

No. If you signed up before 10:00 a.m. today you will receive a confirmation.

Contributor
brennalee
0 Kudos

I was just able to check my acct today, if we are told it is confirmed then the next step is just to wait for the copy to be shipped yes? How long does it take for shipping? I am excited to have a chance to participate! :smileyhappy:

"Books may well be the only true magic." Alice Hoffman
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

brennalee wrote:

I was just able to check my acct today, if we are told it is confirmed then the next step is just to wait for the copy to be shipped yes? How long does it take for shipping? I am excited to have a chance to participate! :smileyhappy:

Books are likely to ship by the end of the week or early next week.

Contributor
brennalee
0 Kudos

Great to hear! I will keep an eye out for it, thank you for the quick reply!

"Books may well be the only true magic." Alice Hoffman
Reader 2
Juniperbreeeze
0 Kudos

I'm trying to sign up but it wont let me? Is the enrollment closed? The message enabled keeps coming up, how can I change it?

KathyS
0 Kudos

Juniperbreeeze wrote:

I'm trying to sign up but it wont let me? Is the enrollment closed? The message enabled keeps coming up, how can I change it?

Yes, "enrollment is now closed", sorry. 

Frequent Contributor
momofprecious1
0 Kudos

I got my book today, yay!

Inspired Correspondent
Immortal-Spirit
0 Kudos

I missed the next book?  :smileysad:  I thought there would be more time to enroll.

New User
kjdallas
0 Kudos

Got the book and am about halfway through it. Where do we go now?

Confused.....

kj_dallas@yahoo.com

Frequent Contributor
RS18
0 Kudos

Discussion begins in March.

kjdallas wrote:

Got the book and am about halfway through it. Where do we go now?

Confused.....

kj_dallas@yahoo.com