Reader
Moessymoe
0 Kudos

Re: Post Your Review!

Absolutely wonderful read with great characters.  There is great detail that you can taste the air of Maine while cheering on Mike's old man.  You find that you put yourself in Mike's position but also his father's. 

This is going to be a bestseller! I am going to recommend this to every reader I know.

Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

Again, thanks for the opportunity to read this great book.

My review is also on B&N.

Linda

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney
Inspired Contributor
gmfuhlman

Well Paul you did it this time you pick a great new mystery and a great book for the First Look book club. Here is my review of this great  book and this author has a great future in writing more good books. http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Review.aspx?page=Review&reviewid=1338497

Inspired Contributor
gmfuhlman
0 Kudos

I just wanted to say I agree with all the way. I felt the same way when I finish the book also.

Gail Marie

Inspired Contributor
gmfuhlman
0 Kudos

I just wanted to say I feel like you do also that this is going to be a bestseller and I will do

the same as you. Because we got to read it first we can recommend this book to everyone we  know.

Gail Marie

Contributor
Temolly
0 Kudos

Here's my review:  my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1338341

Inspired Contributor
nymazz
0 Kudos

review posted

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1339695

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. -Mason Cooley-
Frequent Contributor
EiLvReedn
0 Kudos

Posted my review on the B&N page as requested. Thanks for the opportunity. Great book. I'm happy to see that the info on the book says it's #1 in the Mike Bowditch mysteries. Yeah! that means there will be more. Can wait.

Inspired Contributor
dclement04
0 Kudos

This was my first thriller novel and I enjoyed it immensely. There were many point throughout the book that I felt if I put the book down and didn't just read a little further something good would happen and I would miss it. Very funny I know because it's not like the book won't be there when I wake up or come back to it. Overall I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to others who have an interest or who are interested in reading thriller novels. Good job Paul Doiron!
Inspired Contributor
Bearsstar
0 Kudos

I wrote my review and posted it,  I clicked on the "click here from your spot and wrote a review, but can't tell where it is.  For people like me, this is hard to get from one plaeto the next.  Guess I need a class.  I liked it better before the changes.  First Look was easier to find then.  Oh well.  This was an outstanding book as far as I was concerned.  Thank you very much for allowing me to read it and say how I felt. 

Jeanne G aka Bearsstar
Correspondent
CJINCA
0 Kudos

Here is mine.

Thanks BN for another great First Look selection!

Distinguished Correspondent
Lil_Irish_Lass
0 Kudos

Lil_Irish_Lass's Review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman." - The Woman in White
Correspondent
MsReaderCP
0 Kudos

Posted my review on this website, plus I'm telling all my friends about it.  this is a no-brainer.  I know my friends will still like me after I recommend  this one!

Frequent Contributor
lilk
0 Kudos

I posted my review of The Poacher's Son today at B&N's reviews. 

The Poacher's Son

Howzit, from Hawaii

lilk

http://thebookendsreviews.com
Distinguished Correspondent
Bonnie_C
0 Kudos

Thanks again to the B&N folks for another great First Look selection.  I think this one was my favorite.  I am definitely looking forward to the next Mike Bowditch mystery.

Here is my review.

http://mybarnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Reviews.aspx?reviewid=1341192

Bonnie

Contributor
MrsMc
0 Kudos

Here's my review of Paul Doiron's THE POACHER'S SON. Mr. Doiron, thanks again for letting me read your FASCINATING debut. I thoroughly enjoyed it! :smileyhappy: 

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Review.aspx?page=Review&reviewid=1341449

Inspired Contributor
kaylami
0 Kudos

Great book!  Thanks Barnes and Noble for selecting The Poacher's Son.  I submitted my review on Barnes and Noble. 

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Deb  Community Room  TPS!!Now  pen just put it up..Lovely  twj will be bring food later. Thanks  Suze.

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Frequent Contributor
quiltedturtle1
0 Kudos

Just posted my review on the book's page. This was a great read and I am very happy that B&N First Read Book Club chose it. I cannot wait for the next books in the series!