Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Sign In Issues

We're having mass sign in problems. If you're having trouble signing in, try clicking on "reply" to any message. This should bring up the sign in.

My apology for this. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Re: Sign In Issues

The issue appears to fixed.

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Thanks, Paul, for fixing the sign in issue so quickly. When I wanted to post my first thoughts on "The Postmistress" this morning I thought I was hallucinating. Did all my old problems come back? Did Mozilla Firefox get defeated by a vindictive Internet Explorer? Is this an omen? But after my morning walk I tried the old stand-by - enter through the back door by going to reply - and it worked.

PaulH wrote:

The issue appears to fixed.

Correspondent
bud12
0 Kudos

I am still having a problem in that I can't seem to be able to post laurels, despite my clicking on the laurel picture for certain posts. Since I love giving out well deserved laurels, this is a disappointment.  Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, or it a failure on the website currently?

Jo
Correspondent
bud12

I went back to some of the postings that I like and now the problem is fixed...I could post laurels! No further action is needed.

Jo
Distinguished Correspondent
Thayer
0 Kudos

I am still having problems getting signed in when I am online using AOL. When I use my hubby's laptop and go online with Internet explorer I can successfully get signed in, which is inconvenient when he needs to work.

~~Dawn
Live the life you love ~ Love the life you live.
Inspired Contributor
Choisya
0 Kudos

See the main Community Room posts under Sign In Issues, Thayer, and you will see that you are not alone!!!

Thayer wrote:

I am still having problems getting signed in when I am online using AOL. When I use my hubby's laptop and go online with Internet explorer I can successfully get signed in, which is inconvenient when he needs to work.

Distinguished Correspondent
Thayer
0 Kudos

Choisya wrote:

See the main Community Room posts under Sign In Issues, Thayer, and you will see that you are not alone!!!

Thayer wrote:

No problems today...signed on without a glich.  yay!  :smileyvery-happy:

~~Dawn
Live the life you love ~ Love the life you live.
Correspondent
bud12
0 Kudos

Now I need help..although the problem was fixed briefly, I find that I can't give out laurels again. I'm signed in and click on the laurel picture and nothing happens. So...is there a trick to getting this to work?/ Sorry about the need to repost this problem. Are others having trouble too?

Jo
pen21
0 Kudos

There have been problems reported.

If you go to the Community Board, look at the threads "Sign In Issues" and "Maintenance Today".

You will find some good information and some fun there.

Good Luck.

pen21

bud12 wrote:

Now I need help..although the problem was fixed briefly, I find that I can't give out laurels again. I'm signed in and click on the laurel picture and nothing happens. So...is there a trick to getting this to work?/ Sorry about the need to repost this problem. Are others having trouble too?