Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Welcome to the New "Faces" from Facebook & Twitter

[ Edited ]

HI All,

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new people who are joining the First Look Book Club from Twitter and Facebook. We're so happy to have you here and you're in stellar hands with a real solid core of veteran First Lookers.

Enjoy!

P.S. Take a minute to visit our other Clubs and Blogs -- we have a lot going on!

Contributor
Kathy17
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to the New "Faces" from Facebook & Twitter

Paul,

Can you please provide a link to the Facebook page so I can become a fan and receive updates?

Thanks!

Kathy

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

The link is right here on the right of the page. If you don't see it, please let me know. Thanks!

Kathy17 wrote:

Paul,

Can you please provide a link to the Facebook page so I can become a fan and receive updates?

Thanks!

Kathy

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Here it it, Kathy:

http://www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble

Kathy17 wrote:

Paul,

Thanks!

Kathy

Contributor
phenomshel
0 Kudos

Hi, Paul, and thanks.  Facebook is how I got here, without it I'd have never known about the First Look Book Club.  I've been confirmed for this discussion of The Postmistress, and received my copy today.  I'm excited and looking forward to the discussions.

Shel

dhaupt
0 Kudos

phenomshel wrote:

Hi, Paul, and thanks.  Facebook is how I got here, without it I'd have never known about the First Look Book Club.  I've been confirmed for this discussion of The Postmistress, and received my copy today.  I'm excited and looking forward to the discussions.

Shel

Don't forget to check out the other great book clubs and blogs while you're here too! I can't tell you how many friends I've made since I signed up.

New User
Fae-Kieran
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul!
I faved B&N's Facebook to follow their. And like the next day I saw this Book Club!

I was like 'Destiny? Maybe?" Haahaa.

Im looking foreward to more In the Future.

~Fae