Inspired Contributor
debbaker
0 Kudos

Re: How to Get Your Free Reading Copy & Enroll

:smileyvery-happy:    Yes, Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got my confirmed message! So excited. Now begins the wait for the book. The brown truck is welcome anytime.

Deb
booknook516.blogspot.com

simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought
william hazlitt
Reader 2
Angela_Schlough1984
0 Kudos

I'm still waiting to get my confirmation. 

Angela
www.schloughsbookshelf-review.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
bettymac
0 Kudos

Yeah! I just received my confirmation! Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I am really looking forward to this book and the discussion with the group and with the author....

Betty

"Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are" is true enough, but I'd know you better if you told me what you reread. ~François Mauriac
Contributor
tcg60
0 Kudos

I just got my confirmation. This is my first FL and I can't wait!
Contributor
Sdf1966
0 Kudos

I am so in the book club.  I am so happy, I'm doing the "Its Friday, Happy Dance":smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Correspondent
flouncyninja
0 Kudos

Received my confirmation as well and am glad to already have another book club on my schedule for September.

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Hurray...I'm confirmed and now can't wait for the brown truck.  Thanks once again, Paul and B&N!!!!

Inspired Contributor
nancybout
0 Kudos

i cannot wait!!:smileyhappy: :smileytongue:

Frequent Contributor
vpenning
0 Kudos

Guess I was too late. I sent message on that day, but haven't been confirmed, so I am assuming lots more people sent before I did. Enjoy the book folks. Will look forward to hearing your opinions on it.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

vpenning wrote:

Guess I was too late. I sent message on that day, but haven't been confirmed, so I am assuming lots more people sent before I did. Enjoy the book folks. Will look forward to hearing your opinions on it.

sorry vpenning, but keep your fingers crossed that you made it in time.

New User
refendya
0 Kudos

Re: How to Get Your Free Reading Copy & Enroll - ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED.

I see that enrollment is now closed. I am looking for a book club to join. Are ther any others at Barnes & Noble or in the Cherry hill area that you know of?

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Hi, refendya. I'm sorry you missed this discussion. You should browse the book clubs and blogs here to find discussions you like. Your local B&N probably has "live" book discussion groups, so check them out dates and times. Keep watching the "Announcements" here for news of future First Look books.  :smileyhappy:

refendya wrote:

I see that enrollment is now closed. I am looking for a book club to join. Are ther any others at Barnes & Noble or in the Cherry hill area that you know of?

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

vpenning wrote:

An oversight, Valerie. No worries. Your book is en route.

Frequent Contributor
momofprecious1
0 Kudos

Just got my book today, thank you! :smileyvery-happy:

dhaupt

refendya wrote:

As Donna said browse around all the different book clubs here at B&N.com I know you'll find something you love whether it's mystery, romance, classics or general fiction there's a book club for you.

This month in the General Fiction book club we're discussing Rabbi Zoe Klein's novel

Drawing in the Dust 

a wonderful debut novel about an archeologist in Israel.

here's a link to the club to check it out.

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33
0 Kudos

As mentioned by others, check out the other areas of the book clubs here at BN.com (scroll down to find the genre groups).  First Look is the only arena requiring registration, everything else is come-and-go-as-you-please.

PS: Literature by Women is reading

The Falls by Joyce Carol Oates this month.

refendya wrote:

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

refendya wrote:

As Donna said browse around all the different book clubs here at B&N.com I know you'll find something you love whether it's mystery, romance, classics or general fiction there's a book club for you.

This month in the General Fiction book club we're discussing Rabbi Zoe Klein's novel

Drawing in the Dust 

a wonderful debut novel about an archeologist in Israel.

here's a link to the club to check it out.

Drawing In The Dust is a beautiful book, so well written. It is a book that I will read again and again.

Luanne

Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:

Anxiously awaiting my book.  Maybe today?  I got all excited yesterday when the brown truck stopped and delivered a book & to my surprise it was the COLLEGE textbook I just ordered, so I wait ...wait... I hear a truck coming down my street . . . .maybe

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Frequent Contributor
cynthiaoh
0 Kudos

Atreyu59--

I am on the edge of my seat too.  I had a package delivered yesterday and was all excited when I saw it on my porch when I came home from work.

What a let down when I opened the box to find some school supplies I had ordered for the upcoming semster!   

Funny we had a simliar experience on the same day  :-)

Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

The UPS man dropped my copy off this evening...looking forward to starting it!  My dog always gets a treat from the UPS guy  when he comes to our house so she and I were both happy today!

Thanks.

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney