Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Re: Hi I'm Bonnie

[ Edited ]

jb70 wrote:

No sure how I missed this thread so far, I am glad to be doing a FL again.  I missed the e-book one.  My life has just gotten a bit busier.  After 6 years of being a stay at home mom to 4 I started working again this month three days a week.  I am still adjusting to all the new demands but I am glad to have a club I can belong to in the time I have free (usually kind of late at night!).

JB/Bonnie -- may this be a source of sustenance and refreshment for the busy life you are leading!

(I was once a working mom myself, although not of 4!)

Pepper

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
B&N Bookseller
melissas
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hi! I have been a bookseller for 10 years, and just love everything about books. I haven't participated in the last 3 or 4 First Look book discussions, so I vowed to take part this time regardless of whether this book is something I would be interested in. It didn't sound like something I would normally read, but this book has completely surprised me.

Reader 2
vamomvb
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hello,

I'm a little late on the intro, but I'm a single mom of two adult children and work full time in landscaping. My original college degree is in English, with a concentration in Journalism, so I have had a life-long love of reading!